PDA

View Full Version : Good morning all!

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 08:59 AM
If you had a bad day yesterday/last night, remember today is a new day!!

Wasn't feeling very well last night & decided to journal & write down something's about my anxiety.. I really enjoyed it. Took my mind completely off worrying. It was nice to get out on paper how I had been feeling.

So if you don't journal, I recommend giving it a shot! :)

Have a good day friends!

bittersweetgirl
03-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Glad it helped!! I need to try something like that. Bad night for me, and now kind of bad morning again. Therapist asked if I was vengeful? Just ouch. I can supply my own self-hatred, no prob ;)

But tomorrow I have a short vacation, so I am lucky there :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Glad it helped!! I need to try something like that. Bad night for me, and now kind of bad morning again. Therapist asked if I was vengeful? Just ouch. I can supply my own self-hatred, no prob ;) But tomorrow I have a short vacation, so I am lucky there :)

:/ hope your day is better!

& a short vacation, score! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Glad it helped!! I need to try something like that. Bad night for me, and now kind of bad morning again. Therapist asked if I was vengeful? Just ouch. I can supply my own self-hatred, no prob ;) But tomorrow I have a short vacation, so I am lucky there :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 09:19 AM
My posts are not working.. OMG lol lets see if this one works..

GeneAllen
03-04-2014, 09:21 AM
If you had a bad day yesterday/last night, remember today is a new day!!

Wasn't feeling very well last night & decided to journal & write down something's about my anxiety.. I really enjoyed it. Took my mind completely off worrying. It was nice to get out on paper how I had been feeling.

So if you don't journal, I recommend giving it a shot! :)

Have a good day friends!

Wise move Brooke,

When we do this it stops the thoughts and captures them on black and white. Slows the mind and lets us get some perspective too. Thanks
Peace

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Hope your day is better!! & oooooh, vacation.. Nice!! :)

bittersweetgirl
03-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Hope your day is better!! & oooooh, vacation.. Nice!! :)

Thank you! Day has been a little bit better - got some support from a guy at the outpatient program (oddly, better support than what I get from the therapists!).

Also, everyone said they have evening anxiety... I know we've talked about that a bit here. Guess we're all out there "together", getting anxious at about 6-9 PM. Therapist suggested recognizing the issue, and finding something to do during that time, knowing it's coming. Schedule something in (even just a tv show or two).

Hope your day went well!

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Thank you! Day has been a little bit better - got some support from a guy at the outpatient program (oddly, better support than what I get from the therapists!). Also, everyone said they have evening anxiety... I know we've talked about that a bit here. Guess we're all out there "together", getting anxious at about 6-9 PM. Therapist suggested recognizing the issue, and finding something to do during that time, knowing it's coming. Schedule something in (even just a tv show or two). Hope your day went well!

Oh good to hear!! :)

& hmmm, I'll have to give that a try tonight!!

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 04:19 PM
My tv shows used to help
Not so much anymore
But it's getting better
Some call it juvenile but I love to draw a colour so I usually do that while watching my tv shows and am usually pretty good :)

Damaged77
03-04-2014, 10:30 PM
I agree with Nicole. My tv shows help me, and all of them have been on hiatus until recently, so I have had to be creative. I too like to draw, paint, or write to help keep me calm and take my mind off things. And of course talking with everyone here :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 10:36 PM
I agree with Nicole. My tv shows help me, and all of them have been on hiatus until recently, so I have had to be creative. I too like to draw, paint, or write to help keep me calm and take my mind off things. And of course talking with everyone here :)

Same here!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 10:42 PM

Same here!! :)