PDA

View Full Version : Cant take it anymore

Tmr789123
03-04-2014, 06:04 AM
I'm so depressed and idk what to do. I'm on zoloft and I still am too afraid to go anywhere I won't go out I won't hang with my friends I won't go to work and idk what to do. I'm supposed to hang out with this girl this weekend and I feel like I'm not gonna be able to do it. I'm too afraid to go anywhere and I feel like it will never ever get better I really just want to end it all I can't take life anymore I've been stuck inside for a month now with barely going anywhere. I really can't take it anymore and idk what to do. I just want to kill myself my parents scream at me everyday and i wouldn't go to work today and they kicked me out. My life sucks and I'm really thinking about ending this shit. I feel like no one cares and no one understands me. I'm so depressed and my family doesn't even care I'm all alone....

deathroman13
03-04-2014, 07:22 AM
I am in almost the same situation as you are. But don't give up your hope.
Focus on the things you love to do and try to find help like your doctor or a therapist.
I have also been stuck inside my house for a month now and I am so afraid to go out. I also haven't seen any of my friends in more than a month.
But suicide is never the solution.

Tmr789123
03-04-2014, 07:40 AM
It seems like we're in exactly the same boat. I haven't gone out I haven't gone to work I don't see any of my friends I only got like two anyway. I'm too afraid to go anywhere but my therapist and Ben then my dad has to come in with me. I feel like there's no hope and it'll never get better. My uncle committed suicide all the anxiety and all this stuff he had goin on. I know I'm not that strong and I know I can't do it.. It seems like the only option and I feel like everyone hates me and I'm alone. I know it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem but I jut don't care for life anymore....I feel like I can't do anything and I'm not good enough for anyone. Everyone hates me and I'm a piece of shit. The only one who ever believed in me was my grandmom and she passed a month ago and she would never want me like this but I just really can't take it anymore I can't do it. I'm a piece of shit cuz I don't even care that she wouldn't like seeing me like this. I try and be a good person and do anything to help people but I can't even help myself. Death just sounds good to me and my family should be lucky I don't have a gun cuz that's the only way I'm doin it. I can't take pain and suffering and just want this all to end in a split second. Nothing's ever gonna get better and everyone probably thinks I'm nuts or crazy. I can't do anything

deathroman13
03-04-2014, 08:37 AM
You are not a piece of shit and not everyone hates you. Believe me, I sometimes think the same thing. I feel so completely useless because I can't do anything without getting a panic attack.
But believe me that suicide is not going to solve any problem at all. I also feel that all this suffering is just too much but I still have a small sparkle of hope that things will improve in the future. My family doesn't understand either. I can't even tell my father because he will think I am a big coward and hate me for the rest of his life. Many times I spent thinking that I will be suffering for the rest of my life but I do not want to give up and so should you. At least you are not the only one who feels completely useless and crazy.
I don't hate you so there is at least one person who doesn't. And I bet there are thousands of people who feel alone because of this shitty disorder.

Tmr789123
03-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Thanks. I know it's not the solution but it's the only thing that will let me be at peace. I can't take it anymore. I can't go anywheres I feel like a useless piece of shit and everyone makes me feel that way. Like life's never gonna get good. Never had anxiety in my 20 years until a month ago and I don't know what I did to deserve this. I can't do anything I can't go to the store I can't go to work I can't drive my car anywheres and my parents don't let me in the house when they're not home I'm just sittin in my car with my own deadly thoughts