PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating..

BrookeLynnnn
03-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Almost two years ago when my anxiety first acted up, I refused meds & I refused therapy.. & it went away on it's own for sometime. But then it came back & it's to where it's so miserable now.. So this time I started the meds & I'm trying to get into counseling! I'm trying to do everything right & it's all just falling apart.

ldocherty93
03-03-2014, 11:41 AM
I know you'll be wanting to help yourself but sometimes you've got to give in & realise that help from doctors etc is the best solution. Hope you get there soon!

BrookeLynnnn
03-03-2014, 11:43 AM
I know you'll be wanting to help yourself but sometimes you've got to give in & realise that help from doctors etc is the best solution. Hope you get there soon!

I'm realizing that now! Thank you :)

ttgb10
03-03-2014, 01:47 PM
I've read a really really good book by paul David for me it really did help me overcome my anxiety it's brilliant and fascinating he had anxiety for ten years and went from doctor,therapist and mess and actually overcame if by talking to somebody else that had it! It describes all different types of anxiety and how you can overcome it after j read it my anxiety reduced dramatically I have since ha dongs of anxiety because I've stopped doing what is good for me ie eating well going to the Gym and not surrounding myself with positive people but I really recommend you read if you can also get it as an app xxxxx

BrookeLynnnn
03-03-2014, 01:49 PM
I've read a really really good book by paul David for me it really did help me overcome my anxiety it's brilliant and fascinating he had anxiety for ten years and went from doctor,therapist and mess and actually overcame if by talking to somebody else that had it! It describes all different types of anxiety and how you can overcome it after j read it my anxiety reduced dramatically I have since ha dongs of anxiety because I've stopped doing what is good for me ie eating well going to the Gym and not surrounding myself with positive people but I really recommend you read if you can also get it as an app xxxxx

That's sounds awesome! I'm gonna search for it now! :) thank you!

ttgb10
03-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Good luck and hope it goes well I hope to find out what you think about it!