PDA

View Full Version : Horrible anxiety

mattharlow88
03-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Feeling anxious again! Why do I get like this at night!!

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Feeling anxious again! Why do I get like this at night!!

There's a lot of us on here like this
You're not alone :(
There's a few threads about it already
Sorry you're going through this buddy

bittersweetgirl
03-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Sorry :( I'm getting anxious and it's not even 4:30 PM yet! I'm all alone though and having cabin fever - snowed/iced in and kids are with their dad, but they could show up any minute. I'm reading and should be happy, but I'm dwelling on stuff. Ugh!!

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Sorry :( I'm getting anxious and it's not even 4:30 PM yet! I'm all alone though and having cabin fever - snowed/iced in and kids are with their dad, but they could show up any minute. I'm reading and should be happy, but I'm dwelling on stuff. Ugh!!

Same with me hun
Exactly right now
I just made a post about it :(

bittersweetgirl
03-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Same with me hun
Exactly right now
I just made a post about it :(

We kind of follow each other around :) I posted on your post! It's like our anxiety is on the same schedule.

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:23 PM
We kind of follow each other around :) I posted on your post! It's like our anxiety is on the same schedule.

That may not be such a bad thing
"Great" minds think alike? Lol
Don't know if great is the word for it

bittersweetgirl
03-02-2014, 03:32 PM
That may not be such a bad thing
"Great" minds think alike? Lol
Don't know if great is the word for it

I don't know, but that that did make me laugh! I'm thinking maybe I'll try a nap... was up half the night because of the freezing rain and now shouldn't this xanax be knocking me out? Sending peaceful vibes to everyone!! Learned a breathing technique in yoga about that... breathe in the world's struggles, and breathe out peace to everyone. Something like that :)

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:37 PM
I don't know, but that that did make me laugh! I'm thinking maybe I'll try a nap... was up half the night because of the freezing rain and now shouldn't this xanax be knocking me out? Sending peaceful vibes to everyone!! Learned a breathing technique in yoga about that... breathe in the world's struggles, and breathe out peace to everyone. Something like that :)

Glad to make you laugh :)
Try and have a nice nap
Probably talk to u later!