PDA

View Full Version : Being alone

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Being alone is one of my biggest triggers
It freaks me out and I just hate it
Iv had a good 4-5 days and now my boyfriend just had to leave for work till 11 tonight
I can already feel myself getting anxious and my head spinning and feeling down

Anyone else hate being alone??

bittersweetgirl
03-02-2014, 03:21 PM
I'm having trouble too. I wanted some alone time (kids with their dad), and now I'm not so sure. My head is also spinning with negative thoughts. Took xanax, trying to breathe, stopped in to visit a neighbor... nothing. Still sucks.

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:23 PM
I'm having trouble too. I wanted some alone time (kids with their dad), and now I'm not so sure. My head is also spinning with negative thoughts. Took xanax, trying to breathe, stopped in to visit a neighbor... nothing. Still sucks.

It fricken sucks
I just feel down and depressed now

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Being alone is one of my biggest triggers It freaks me out and I just hate it Iv had a good 4-5 days and now my boyfriend just had to leave for work till 11 tonight I can already feel myself getting anxious and my head spinning and feeling down Anyone else hate being alone??

You & I are quite alike!

I've been staying with my parents for the last almost 2 weeks because my mom is a stay at home mom! Hoping to go home soon..

But, you can get through it! Try to get your mind off it :)

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 03:27 PM
You & I are quite alike! I've been staying with my parents for the last almost 2 weeks because my mom is a stay at home mom! Hoping to go home soon.. But, you can get through it! Try to get your mind off it :)

It's good to have support so if u have it that's great!
And it's good to know there r people like me :) it's reassuring!!
And thanks :)