PDA

View Full Version : Vivid Imagery

petals
02-24-2014, 07:26 AM
Hey, all. I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but this morning when I woke up, I started getting really vivid imagery in my head. Also, I could almost "hear" what the images were doing(no voices).

I know I'm really tired even when I wake up in the morning, so I don't know if that could be contributing to that...

Have any of you ever experienced this?

Cimi
02-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Hey, all. I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but this morning when I woke up, I started getting really vivid imagery in my head. Also, I could almost "hear" what the images were doing(no voices).

I know I'm really tired even when I wake up in the morning, so I don't know if that could be contributing to that...

Have any of you ever experienced this?

yes i have.it is nothing.just move on. u should regulate your sleeping patterns thats all.it is just a tired mind.dont worry it is like a day dream thing.happens to all.

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Indeed, I too have had it. Can seem a little trippy, but it goes. Never means anything.

petals
02-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Thanks you two for responding. I apologize for filling the forum with some pretty useless stuff. Ive always been an anxious person but never up until two weeks ago have I been affected on such a physical, mental, and emotional level. You can see why these things are scaring the crap out of me.

Again, thank you so much for responding. I truly appreciate it.