PDA

View Full Version : Good bye - Thank you all! :)

AliasEQ
02-23-2014, 07:38 AM
Hi guys,

I feel as if I've overcome my anxiety. Or at least, I can handle it. I can't live my life focusing on it too much. So that's why I'm going to try to leave it behind me and go on with my life. Unfortunately, this means I have to leave the forum for a while. I actually don't know if this is so smart, but I'm giving it a try. If it gets worse, then I might be back tomorrow already lol.

I want to thank you all for helping me through one of my biggest challenges in my life. I've finally got myself through this barrier. A special thanks to E-man and Cimi for being patient with me when I was having stupid thoughts. Helped me alooot. Thanks for all the advices, I don't know where I'd be right now without this forum. If I meet someone with anxiety, I'm going to send him here immediately.

Good bye all, I'll be back very soon to help people who's in same situation as me :)

- Elias

alankay
02-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Yep, too much thought and energy on anxiety as a topic is not good for many. Focusing on things outside ones self is great. Alankay

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 08:01 AM
We'll still be here if you need us bruh!!!
Be well and take care on the "outside" and let me know how it is too....
I haven't been out there in quite awhile....

Best wishes Elias!!

Enduronman.. :)

Cimi
02-23-2014, 09:28 AM
well elias with this u brought tears back to me man.one more time you helped me as i was wishing for some tears man to feel more human. thanks for your time too man and remember we and i are always here for you. hope to see you in your city next year maybe. have a good life and i hope u recover as you are actually doing. i believe u can make it and u will make it. me and eman will be here waiting a happy thread from you. have a happy life man. :)

Dahila
02-23-2014, 12:16 PM
I am happy to hear that, it is always good when someone get's better, Good Luck :))