em1
02-21-2014, 07:38 AM
So I've been on 50mg setraline for coming up a year in may
Yes I've had a relapse
But I've picked myself up and on I go again lol
I take vitamin D
Magnesium
Multivitamins and iron every day
I've stared a heathy life plan two weeks ago and I've lost two and a half pounds
Already in my first week
I bought myself the insanity workout and I'm on day give on the first day,it's as hard a hell but I'm determined,this year is the year for me,fat to fit and fighting all the way :)

Enduronman
02-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Yes!!! So proud of you, all of us are Em!!...
Hope you have a great day too friend!

E-Man...:)

em1
02-21-2014, 08:07 AM
Thank you both of you,I'm excited to be a new me,I think by posting something like this also gives others hope that they can to,it can't always be about being bad as you have the good days to be thankful for,
How you feeling on your med cutdown Frankie?
How's you E man and how's that lovely puppy ?

GeneAllen
02-21-2014, 08:09 AM
I'm sure you're shooting for that better version of yourself. However you do it, do it with ease. Read about the law of reverse effort. Make this your passion and well, there's not a thing to do, but enjoy. Proud proud proud of those I see "becoming" better and better, Actually I think you are great without all this, but if it helps you remember this, then that's a key for you, and who in their right mind could not cheer you on. You've been an insight to me EM. Peace young lady. Just rock it!

PS: I'm looking for that workout video to regain my hair, if anyone finds it and don't tell me, I'm gonna be pissed. Oh wait. I shave my head on purpose, hmmm problem fixed. Hee hee

em1
02-21-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm sure you're shooting for that better version of yourself. However you do it, do it with ease. Read about the law of reverse effort. Make this your passion and well, there's not a thing to do, but enjoy. Proud proud proud of those I see "becoming" better and better, Actually I think you are great without all this, but if it helps you remember this, then that's a key for you, and who in their right mind could not cheer you on. You've been an insight to me EM. Peace young lady. Just rock it! PS: I'm looking for that workout video to regain my hair, if anyone finds it and don't tell me, I'm gonna be pissed. Oh wait. I shave my head on purpose, hmmm problem fixed. Hee hee

Aww thank you kind sir :)
You do make me laugh lol
And If I found a hair gain I would bottle it and sell it lol tho I would give it to you for free lol

em1
02-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Thank you Em. I'm ok so far so good. I am trying to keep the negative thoughts and anticipation at bay. That will be a continuous requirement on my part but that's ok. I really need to get my walk in but sheesh it is filthy weather outside. The house is so dark! I will wait a while and see is there the smallest of improvements. ;)

Well your kicking ass so far Frankie
I'm really rooting for you Hun
Yes the weather had been so bad it's not a gr8 incentive to get out in it I must say,bring on the summer and we can all get our vitamin D for free then lol

NixonRulz
02-21-2014, 08:27 AM
So I've been on 50mg setraline for coming up a year in may Yes I've had a relapse But I've picked myself up and on I go again lol I take vitamin D Magnesium Multivitamins and iron every day I've stared a heathy life plan two weeks ago and I've lost two and a half pounds Already in my first week I bought myself the insanity workout and I'm on day give on the first day,it's as hard a hell but I'm determined,this year is the year for me,fat to fit and fighting all the way :)

Em. More awesome news on a Friday

You sound even in a setback, you keep your eye on the prize and push forward beyond where you stepped back

I swore I wasn't going to drink tonight but several have posted some great stories today

I am going to raise my glass too many times to all the success

Then troll E Mans and Dahila's Facebook pages

em1
02-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Em. More awesome news on a Friday You sound even in a setback, you keep your eye on the prize and push forward beyond where you stepped back I swore I wasn't going to drink tonight but several have posted some great stories today I am going to raise my glass too many times to all the success Then troll E Mans and Dahila's Facebook pages

Oh I do love a glass or three of red wine
Oh dear here comes the drunk trolling hahaha

GeneAllen
02-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Seems to me lots of peeps have their muths fuggin star players out. Great to see, cheers Nixy ol'e chap. Em and Frankie, my Li'l Sis's making me feel quite happy to see you both doing well. Peace

em1
02-22-2014, 06:01 AM
So that's my first week of the insanity workout complete woop :) weigh in on Monday so u will let you know how I go :)

em1
02-24-2014, 02:44 PM
So this is my Second week of my workout and it's still as hard but I'm pushing myself loads,I'm
Feeling amazing :) I did not lose loads this week only a quarter of a pound but I can definitely see definition starting and that drives me,heathy mummy for my two children :)
Hope everyone is doing good x

Enduronman
02-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Success Emma!!! So happy to read this!...Thank you for sharing too... :)

Enduronman...

em1
02-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks EMan thanks Frankie it means a lot :)
I will keep pushing through this :) for now I'm feeling good,hope your both well x

em1
03-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Update so far
Weight lost 7 pounds,fitness four weeks tomorow on the 60 day insanity challenge six days a week,
Feeling amazing,no panic attacks at all,a few feelings but I've brushed them off,I'm very determined to reach my goal of four stone off x
Hope everyone is doing good :) x

em1
03-14-2014, 04:25 PM
Proud face :) xx
Thanks Frankie :)
How's things with you Hun?

needtogetwell
03-14-2014, 05:08 PM
OUTSTANDING em!!!!

Keep it up!!! You sound so great!!!

Makes me really happy to see others succeed!!

You go girl!
Pam

em1
03-15-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm ok thanks a Em. Trying to stay positive and trouble shoot some of my bigger challenges right now. Got an appointment with pdoc finally next Thursday Em so I'm going armed with researched knowledge........and dangerous with my anger! Lol. We will see how that goes eh. I lost about a kilo this week but it continues in the right direction.

Yes let me know how you get on Frankie :)
Such good news that you have lost weight 👍
Take care care Hun x

em1
03-15-2014, 10:59 AM
OUTSTANDING em!!!! Keep it up!!! You sound so great!!! Makes me really happy to see others succeed!! You go girl! Pam

Thank you Pam,hope you are ok Hun :)

em1
03-22-2014, 06:30 AM
Week five of insanity workout just completed
Four weeks of madness to go,in your face anxiety I will beat you x

needtogetwell
03-22-2014, 06:34 AM
Week five of insanity workout just completed Four weeks of madness to go,in your face anxiety I will beat you x

You go girl!!!!

How are you feeling?

em1
03-22-2014, 06:39 AM
You go girl!!!! How are you feeling?

Pam I am feeling so good,it's such hard work and believe me I have swore at the tv a few times lol but I will keep going as I'm in the zone now,I can understand how people use exercise to eliminate anxiety as it does work,tho I think you have to do it if and when you are ready as I've never been until now,I can't believe that in just five weeks it can make you stronger and fitter,like I said the work outs are crazy hard but if I can do it anyone can x

needtogetwell
03-22-2014, 06:48 AM
Pam I am feeling so good,it's such hard work and believe me I have swore at the tv a few times lol but I will keep going as I'm in the zone now,I can understand how people use exercise to eliminate anxiety as it does work,tho I think you have to do it if and when you are ready as I've never been until now,I can't believe that in just five weeks it can make you stronger and fitter,like I said the work outs are crazy hard but if I can do it anyone can x

Yay Em! You sound fantastic!!!

You are really in a great place! I'm rooting for you in the last few weeks of the program. You are going to have to post before and after pics!!

Keep it up! You are an inspiration! :D

em1
03-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Yay Em! You sound fantastic!!! You are really in a great place! I'm rooting for you in the last few weeks of the program. You are going to have to post before and after pics!! Keep it up! You are an inspiration! :D

Thanks I'm so going to need it I think lol
Yes I will do :) x