PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana induced depersonalization

AliasEQ
02-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Hey guys,

I've been handling my anxiety pretty good these last couple days. I'm no longer worried 24/7. Not stressed. Panic-free for 2 months. In general, good. There's only thing left: depersonalization. I got this from MJ. I'm not scared from it, but it can sometimes irritate me. It hits me when I'm not ready. I've heard that this is from the anxiety, but I no longer feel the anxiety. Only this annoying feeling that my body isn't mine. Will this dissappear/fade away? Or will I be like this forever?

Help is appreciated! :)

Enduronman
02-18-2014, 08:50 PM
No bro,,..it'll pass with time, just like everything else. Now, get some rest because it's early 449am in Sweden Son!!!....:)

Enduronman...:)

Cimi
02-18-2014, 09:54 PM
i guess that until that shit leaves your blood u will be like this. usually it takes 4 months for marijuana to get out of blood.so hang in there. and no u wont be like this man.so chill.and stay away from drugs from now on.

Terre Nova
02-18-2014, 10:25 PM
i guess that until that shit leaves your blood u will be like this. usually it takes 4 months for marijuana to get out of blood.so hang in there. and no u wont be like this man.so chill.and stay away from drugs from now on.

No it doesn't! Lol it can stay in hair protein for two years as anything.. But the blood is like 3 days and pee is a month.. But the affects go away within a few hours at the most!
You'll be just fine!! :)

Dahila
02-19-2014, 08:59 AM
No it doesn't! Lol it can stay in hair protein for two years as anything.. But the blood is like 3 days and pee is a month.. But the affects go away within a few hours at the most!
You'll be just fine!! :)
Terre knows what she is talking about. Still the urine test will show after 14 days, so this is why poor truck drivers must drink instead of having relaxing joint.
There is nothing wrong with cannabis, :)

Enduronman
02-19-2014, 09:04 AM
Don't pass me no blunts!!! Left handed cigs!!! We'll be painting houses!! :)

GeneAllen
02-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey guys,

I've been handling my anxiety pretty good these last couple days. I'm no longer worried 24/7. Not stressed. Panic-free for 2 months. In general, good. There's only thing left: depersonalization. I got this from MJ. I'm not scared from it, but it can sometimes irritate me. It hits me when I'm not ready. I've heard that this is from the anxiety, but I no longer feel the anxiety. Only this annoying feeling that my body isn't mine. Will this dissappear/fade away? Or will I be like this forever?

Help is appreciated! :)

Seteva strain is for those who have no anxiety ( increases excitability). Indica strain for those who get anxious easily (mellows one out). I just found this info from a friend who made a

good living at a medical MJ clinic in Colorado. I stay away from it all, as it caused this. I think you still have lingering anxiety possibly, as you continue relieving that, you will see even

more relief from DP. Eliminate the anxiety, and it won't matter too much is what I hear from my son. In other words you can have dp a while, and not suffer with it, just like people

have anxiety (normal, everyday) and it does not make them suffer like a person with GAD or Panic. It'll pass, avoid mj if you want to, but if not be careful to have a qualified person

with integrity who deals day in and out with differing strains. Call a medical clinic that sells this. I hope this helps. All my best. Peace

Amy Smith
02-19-2014, 09:34 AM
My Dr. actually said me smoking it might help me relax. She will prescribe me it if I want, it is legal here in Michigan if you have the prescription.

AliasEQ
02-19-2014, 09:55 AM
I have no idea what kind I smoked. But I sure smoked alot of it and it didn't end well. Maybe it was laced, I have no idea. I tried smoking again, but it only get worse. Weird. It can't be prescribed here in Sweden. It's illegal. Oh well, hopefully it'll pass away with time. Appreciate the help! :)