PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving the Forum!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Morgan
02-17-2014, 03:44 PM
Don't know when I'll be back or If I'll be back. Thanks and bye

em1
02-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Take care of
Yourself we will
Be here if you need us

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Be well dude!!!

E-Man....

NixonRulz
02-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Take care

Remember crack is whack

jjh333
02-17-2014, 04:55 PM
take care of yourself

jessed03
02-17-2014, 05:02 PM
No one leaves this forum.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way back in.

NeverToo...Fear
02-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Bye Kyle,

If and when you do come back, we'll be here.. :)

Kyle Morgan
02-18-2014, 01:43 PM
It's up to you people, I think I've annoyed a lot of people with my behaviour lately. I've just been so anxious and depressed which is making me have these constant mood swings. I'm sorry if I snapped at a few people, the reason for this thread is that I've realised that I've annoyed a few people. I'll leave if you people want me too. I'm just sorry for being rude to people. I've just been under stress, Believe me I'm trying to get better!!!!

ab123
02-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Kyle, we would never want you to leave, we just want you to take the steps to help yourself. That certainly doesn't mean you can't come ask for help...I just think people don't know what to say to the same question. :) we all have that moment though, just keep pushing. :)

Kyle Morgan
02-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Thanks and yeah I am sorry for talking about the 2 constant Nuisances. I am trying to help myself but I'm puzzled as to why my mood keeps changing, it annoys me because I don't want to push people away with it. Thanks ab123

petrified
02-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Hi Kyle I've just come back to this forum after a little time away. But I'm sure you haven't upset or offended anyone on here everyone is lovely on here and so understanding. I think most people in here get repetitive or argumentative at times but anxiety and depression can make us so desperate for answers at times that we need to try and find an answer. I hope you won't stay away to long. it didnt take me too long to come back I missed everyone too much :-)

Kyle Morgan
02-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Kyle I've just come back to this forum after a little time away. But I'm sure you haven't upset or offended anyone on here everyone is lovely on here and so understanding. I think most people in here get repetitive or argumentative at times but anxiety and depression can make us so desperate for answers at times that we need to try and find an answer. I hope you won't stay away to long. it didnt take me too long to come back I missed everyone too much :-)

It's okay man, I'll try my best to stay, yeah I think sometimes I get so anxious and depressed that I tend to repeat my problems. I just don't want to offend anybody. Thanks bro!!

NixonRulz
02-18-2014, 02:45 PM
It's okay man, I'll try my best to stay, yeah I think sometimes I get so anxious and depressed that I tend to repeat my problems. I just don't want to offend anybody. Thanks bro!!

It's like you never left Kyle! Seems like just yesterday you were saying......oh right it was LOL

Your seat at the table is still warm

No worries!

jessed03
02-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey Kyle. Hope you're in a better place now

Kyle Morgan
02-18-2014, 03:10 PM
It's like you never left Kyle! Seems like just yesterday you were saying......oh right it was LOL

Your seat at the table is still warm

No worries!

I know haha!! Yeah sorry I do realise I can be a moody SOB sometimes. Thanks bro

Kyle Morgan
02-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Thanks Jesse, I'm feeling okay, it's just come and go this anxiety and depression

Angie 91
02-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi, Kyle

I can not imagine that you would bother anyone by writing about your concerns!
Sometimes it is difficult to provide a good answer.

Though, I think we all try.

Best wishes,

-Angie

AmberGbenga
02-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Mate, trust me. As much as it may 'irritate' us about your main concerns because many people just state the obvious.. When your IN the situation it is so much different. What you need to do is go back through the threads read everything with an OPEN mind.. Take it away and have a serious think. Is your suffering worth them? Ofcource not, it everyone has problems. We all understand that, FULLY. You either need to accept or change. Accept that these tards are in your life because YOU LET THEM BE THERE.. Orr you could conpletly erase it. Remember you CANNOT control how people feel/act towards you, but you CAN change how you take it.

No one here ment any harm or offending. We are just so sick of seeing you suffer through the same bullshit of other people's doing. We want you to stand up for yourself! You deserve NOTHING LESS! Your a wonderful caring bloke, don't settle for jackass's, make your life worth living. Make the life you want come true. We can't do that for you, we can't fight your battles. This is your life, so take charge.

We are all here for you mate, regardless. But just remember.. Everyone has a breaking point.. We are human, you come to is with a problem we want to help. Woman are different from men, we can take a lot more 'venting' as just as.. But after awhile we will state our opinion of trying to help you.. Were as men.. They see it is your coming to them with help, you want a solution straight up. And because you ARE a man, you've come here for help, we give you help but you can't decide which way to go about it. So.. Once again take what everyone has said and make a choice. Then stick to it.

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE.

Your a good guy Kyle, hope you return soon mate.

Boinkers
02-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Kylie morgan you hv to stand up to ur bully then maybe u wont lash out so much? It can be passive aggression for us getting our feelings hurt

Boinkers
02-18-2014, 08:10 PM
oh it's Kyle sorry my luv. Why did I think u were a girl ha ha

Boinkers
02-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Gd to see you again Kylie or Kyle he he he

lizard0921
02-18-2014, 08:30 PM
You aren't the first and won't be the last to snap! We all tend to do it. Hope all goes well with you♥

jessed03
02-18-2014, 08:36 PM
You aren't the first and won't be the last to snap! We all tend to do it. Hope all goes well with you♥

Where did the lizard name come from? You don't seem lizard like at all. You seem quite sweet.

Dahila
02-18-2014, 08:42 PM
Hi Kyle :))
Boinkers behave :)

lizard0921
02-19-2014, 07:15 AM
Where did the lizard name come from? You don't seem lizard like at all. You seem quite sweet.

Lol, my name is Elizabeth and my siblings call me Lizard or Liz :D