PDA

View Full Version : Achievements of the day or month if you want :)

Cimi
02-17-2014, 10:30 AM
hey to all. my greatest achievement was that i finally slept i my bed. took a nap there, but there were 3 months i couldnt get near to that bad coz it all started there. now i controlled my fear and slept like a baby for one hour there. such a breakthrough for me, as i was terrified of that bad. you guys?

jessed03
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Way to go Cimi

Mines getting back into exercise after a year long lay off!

lucy88
02-17-2014, 10:54 AM
hey to all. my greatest achievement was that i finally slept i my bed. took a nap there, but there were 3 months i couldnt get near to that bad coz it all started there. now i controlled my fear and slept like a baby for one hour there. such a breakthrough for me, as i was terrified of that bad. you guys?

Well done hun mine was not walking out a shop when it was busy x

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Of the day...watch someone else on here succeed and be happier!
Of the month....waiting for a HUGE amount of money to arrive...and I hope it does...YAY!!!

E-Man..:)

raggamuffin
02-17-2014, 12:52 PM
First full day sober. Wasted 3 weeks drinking every single day. Wasn't feeling like I was in a good place. Recent break up, possibly losing my job. Everything felt like it's been up in the air. It'll come crashing down eventually and I hope it won't all be broken.

Still i'm going to avoid drinking for quite some time now. Being intoxicated daily reminded me of when I wasted 7 years as a stoner. Such substance abuse wound up leaving me with intense anxiety for 4 years and counting. I don't want to make myself worse by abusing alcohol.

Ed

NeverToo...Fear
02-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Of the month....waiting for a HUGE amount of money to arrive...and I hope it does...YAY!!!
E-man.. Jesse is only sending a penny..... :p

My new achievement is to try and start meditating.

@Raggamuffin
Great job on a full day sober!

jessed03
02-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Of the day...watch someone else on here succeed and be happier!

E-Man..:)

Gonna send it Thursday :)

jessed03
02-17-2014, 01:18 PM
First full day sober. Wasted 3 weeks drinking every single day. Wasn't feeling like I was in a good place. Recent break up, possibly losing my job. Everything felt like it's been up in the air. It'll come crashing down eventually and I hope it won't all be broken.

Still i'm going to avoid drinking for quite some time now. Being intoxicated daily reminded me of when I wasted 7 years as a stoner. Such substance abuse wound up leaving me with intense anxiety for 4 years and counting. I don't want to make myself worse by abusing alcohol.

Ed

Nicely done Ed!

Greggs2583
02-17-2014, 01:26 PM

Wow! that's fantastic news :) really is an achievement, see fear is just a an emotion and a choice, you made the choice to take control of your fear and got the sleep you needed :)

My achievement is that I'm completely free from anxiety and panic and have been for 3 years, just to let you know that there is a way out and you will become free from it :)

Cimi
02-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Wow! that's fantastic news :) really is an achievement, see fear is just a an emotion and a choice, you made the choice to take control of your fear and got the sleep you needed :)

My achievement is that I'm completely free from anxiety and panic and have been for 3 years, just to let you know that there is a way out and you will become free from it :)

thanks man. yeah i am taking meds at the moment and dealing with some dr sometimes. it feels like everything i see seems different. i know it is the same as before but somehow i see everything with doubt. any tips on here?

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Gonna send it Thursday :)

It would reallllyyy be a great help to me!!!...LMAO!!!

E_BertMan...:)

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 01:50 PM
E-man.. Jesse is only sending a penny..... :p

My new achievement is to try and start meditating.

@Raggamuffin
Great job on a full day sober!

Actuuaaalllyyyy...I'm waiting for our Federal Government to quit sitting on their hands and send my disability money after 13 months of hell!!

Congrats to you Ed!!...

E-Man....:D

jjh333
02-17-2014, 01:54 PM
congrats to everyone!! I really like reading everyone's accomplishments.

No school today since it's presidents day... sometimes i get anxious when I feel like I have nothing to do but I did all my laundry and worked out

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Hopes for much success @NTF and meditation!! (I left that out doh!)....

Congrats to you JJ for skipping school and getting your laundry done too!!! Oh anddddd working out!...

Enjoy this day...(rainnnnn here...)....OMG!

E-Man....:)

kateb
02-17-2014, 04:03 PM
My achievement of the day (and of the month) was upping my run to five minute blocks of running (I alternate three minute blocks and five minute blocks now) and feeling like I am getting a little bit fitter! And sorting out some work stuff - I feel like, with the exercise, then even though I am still feeling a bit anxious because of not having a job, I'm keeping it under control and still making use of my days - and that makes me SUPER proud because I have come such a long way in the past year or so in order to keep myself motivated like that! I hope everyone else is feeling ok and celebrating the victories, no matter how big or small! x

gmmars
02-17-2014, 04:35 PM
I've been working more and enjoying my job more.

Dahila
02-17-2014, 04:51 PM
today achievement; I did not kill my hubby ;)))

jessed03
02-17-2014, 05:01 PM
today achievement; I did not kill my hubby ;)))

Your hubby's probably on his own forum... 'Biggest achievement today, I didn't kill my wife' ;)

Fourteen14
02-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Today's achievement was NOT stealing my clients 10 week old springer spaniel puppy, despite the release of enough oxytocin to tranquillise a horse.

Dahila
02-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Your hubby's probably on his own forum... 'Biggest achievement today, I didn't kill my wife' ;) to Jesse he does not forum but he maybe thinks the same,
My biggest achievement today ; making one deo instead of extra 5 :))

jessed03
02-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Today's achievement was NOT stealing my clients 10 week old springer spaniel puppy, despite the release of enough oxytocin to tranquillise a horse.

Lol that's funny :)

But yeah, congrats dahlia and 14, and all others. No achievement too big or too small!!

AliasEQ
02-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Biggest achivement today: Breaking recoooords in da gym!!