PDA

View Full Version : this is never ending!

ldocherty93
02-16-2014, 07:37 AM
I have a pain in my heart that comes & goes & it's reallyyy making me anxious! I've never had any heart trouble before, i'm only 20 year old. Anyone any ideas what it could be?

Cimi
02-16-2014, 07:43 AM
I have a pain in my heart that comes & goes & it's reallyyy making me anxious! I've never had any heart trouble before, i'm only 20 year old. Anyone any ideas what it could be?

where exactly?

ldocherty93
02-16-2014, 07:50 AM
Where your heart is..

Cimi
02-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Where your heart is..

and where is the heart according to you?

ldocherty93
02-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Behind the left ribcage just to the left of the centre of your chest

Cimi
02-16-2014, 08:01 AM
look if it is on your left side it is not a heart pain but probably a muscle thing.if it is in the middle just like 10 cm from your neck it could be a heart thing.if all your medical checks are ok then it is some muscle or bone thing.u should do some exercises for your abdomen and upper muscles.

Cimi
02-16-2014, 08:04 AM
and where is the heart according to you?

left is nothing.u probably dont sleep well.try sleeping straight not sideways.u are ok relax.i have those things coz i sleep in a very bad position. u will be ok. do some exercises right when u wake up for some weeks ok beautiful.u will live :)

ldocherty93
02-16-2014, 08:04 AM
Hmm does feel like my heart but thank you! I'll take your advice.

Cimi
02-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Hmm does feel like my heart but thank you! I'll take your advice.

see i had same symptomps did check up and it wasnt my heart. did u do any checkup? do that if they rule out anything it is thia then i bet. when wake up u should do one exercise you lean forward then go into salutatation position just like in yoga.do this back and forth for 3 min.

ldocherty93
02-16-2014, 08:31 AM
The pain is away the now. I can't get a check up my doctors is closed on a Sunday.

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 09:35 AM

Is it possible you could have a touch of indigestion from Sunday lunch?

If it was something seriously wrong with your heart, you either wouldn't be able to walk more than a few paces without being completely out of breath, or the feeling of a 12 stone bloke sitting on your chest.

It's probably a nerve/muscle twinge (I get them often in the muscles right next to the breast bone).

Remember our conversation about the pulmonary embolism? If you can isolate the twinge by pressing on it , it's muscular.

Final thing, look at your risk factors, are you young? Do you have any family history of heart disease? Do you have anxiety?

Then ask yourself which is most likely 1. Something to do with your heart? Or 2. A muscle/nerve twinge through Anxiety?

Cimi
02-16-2014, 09:44 AM
The pain is away the now. I can't get a check up my doctors is closed on a Sunday.

i am sure u have nothing :)