PDA

View Full Version : Idk where its coming from

justineLyann
02-16-2014, 12:37 AM
I Have this weird feeling when I'm sleep that makes
Me jolt out of sleep as if I'm drifting away or something I completely get dry throat I get this rush coming Down my head that will plug my ears closing my eyes starts the feeling all over again idk where and why this happens

Cimi
02-16-2014, 01:43 AM
I Have this weird feeling when I'm sleep that makes
Me jolt out of sleep as if I'm drifting away or something I completely get dry throat I get this rush coming Down my head that will plug my ears closing my eyes starts the feeling all over again idk where and why this happens

stop obsessing. it is a normal feeling. u need distraction girl.go out have fun. stop analyzing everything.

justineLyann
02-16-2014, 01:52 AM
stop obsessing. it is a normal feeling. u need distraction girl.go out have fun. stop analyzing everything.

It's hard an a scary feeling

ab123
02-16-2014, 01:53 AM
This is normal girl!!especially to us with anxiety. I've had this for a long time, and so have many others here. Don't worry. Just don't pay it much attention and fall back asleep. You can do this. :)

justineLyann
02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
This is normal girl!!especially to us with anxiety. I've had this for a long time, and so have many others here. Don't worry. Just don't pay it much attention and fall back asleep. You can do this. :)

Ok I'm gonna try

ab123
02-16-2014, 02:14 AM
It takes a while, but eventually it just becomes annoying, at first I thought I was dying. I know how awful it is. You will be okay:)

lorenzo18
02-16-2014, 03:08 AM
It's happens to me all of the time..!! The last couple of nights especially. It makes me stay up and not want to sleep. Been going to bed when the sun comes up. :( it's does go away at times when my anxiety isn't that bad. So don't let it get to you.