PDA

View Full Version : Anyone advice needed

Cimi
02-14-2014, 09:28 AM
hey i just took a nap.it seems that each time i sleep especially nap time, when i wake up i have this kind of lost feeling. i know i am not dreaming and where i am and all that, but yet something just doesnt feel right. it takes a while for this feeling to go. once i was afraid of it but not anymore.still i find it pretty uncomfortable. i just wonder what are these things around me and thats it, i oerfectly now what are they. i had some dp dr issues which seem to have faded, maybe this is just a phase i guess.

Enduronman
02-14-2014, 09:44 AM
This is common and also normal..hell I get this too! UNTIL, I become fully awake, alert, and aware....
Don't give this much more thought,,,,just get the f**k up and get moving!! LOL!

Make this day a good day bruh,...

E-Man...:)

Cimi
02-14-2014, 09:46 AM
yeah that is what i have been doing.stop worrying.u can also see from my post that i am not worried man. who gives a fuck. it is just something that will go but i just wanted to know i am not alone :). ma brain wont wake up same as me,but hey who cares let it sleep more :p

Enduronman
02-14-2014, 10:04 AM
:rolleyes: YES!!! :P.....

E-Man...

AliasEQ
02-14-2014, 10:24 AM
You're not alone, you know I have it too. Like E-man aka the pharmacist said, get up, say f*ck it and get moving.

Cimi
02-14-2014, 10:32 AM
i know i know. thats what keeps me going.damn naps remind me that feeling. but i dont want to avoid things, must face them

ashly1221
02-14-2014, 11:44 AM
I am at school right now and I get feelings like that too. Mostly in public situations. It's a form of anxiety and it totally makes me completely uncomfortable and I hate it and just wish it would go away. Makes me feel out of it and just tense. So hard to explain but I'm pretty sure it's the same feeling you have

Dahila
02-14-2014, 12:26 PM
This is common and also normal..hell I get this too! UNTIL, I become fully awake, alert, and aware....
Don't give this much more thought,,,,just get the f**k up and get moving!! LOL!

Make this day a good day bruh,...

E-Man...:)

exactly, what's going with you people, this is a normal thing for everyone, anxiety or not, when they sleep in the middle of day. Even small kids are confused, and they need some hugging for a few minutes.....

Cimi
02-14-2014, 01:03 PM
exactly, what's going with you people, this is a normal thing for everyone, anxiety or not, when they sleep in the middle of day. Even small kids are confused, and they need some hugging for a few minutes.....

yeah i know that but that feeling reminds me of days before where i was living hell thats why.:)