PDA

View Full Version : Just a nice general thread...

Ashlee13x
02-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Hello everyone!! I haven't been on the forum much lately so I wanted to see how everyone was doing?? Whats new?? Hahaha :) x

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 05:33 AM
Hey Ashlee!! I'm doing ok, gotta pick up my wittle puppy today at 10am...OMG!!!
Great to see you again around here and hope you're doing well too friend...

E-Man...:)

Ashlee13x
02-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Ahhh you must be soo excited!!! We all want to see pics of him! What are you going to call him??
Thanks, it's good to be back:) i'm doing okay thanks!!

Dahila
02-13-2014, 07:15 AM
I want to see the pics too, the dog Eman is getting is my dream dog.....Maybe i should drive to Indiana?

GeneAllen
02-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Good to see you! Doing well here thank you. I was just thinking hmmm wonder how Ashlee is doing. I knew you'd be great! Peace Lil Sis

Ashlee13x
02-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Hey Gene!!! Good to see you are doing well! Hahahhaa I'm doing great :) speak soon Gene!!

Chatative
02-14-2014, 07:38 AM
Hullah,

Been a while for me too!

I seem to have broken my cycle of anxiety & am feeling fantastic :D

I realised that posting here, although great for getting advice & the wonderful people, wasn't helping to take my mind of things. Plus, I got back into exercising which means I turned my attention on other forums!

Glad your doing well.

jessed03
02-14-2014, 08:23 AM
Hullah,

Been a while for me too!

I seem to have broken my cycle of anxiety & am feeling fantastic :D

I realised that posting here, although great for getting advice & the wonderful people, wasn't helping to take my mind of things. Plus, I got back into exercising which means I turned my attention on other forums!

Glad your doing well.

Chats is back in the hizz-ouse!!

Glad you're doing well my friend :)

Posting here can cause that problem for some, sadly.

Been enjoying a few mugs for rooibos lately myself!

GeneAllen
02-14-2014, 11:51 AM
Good thread Lil Sis, and what great news for Chat the Man. This is nothing we all can't do, just being patient with ourselves will go a long long way. So good to hear this friends, very hopeful and inspiring for all. I'm gonna have to post a pic of a new snowman since we had 14-16 inches over the last day. Somebody tell me how please? Ya can't get too technical as I'ma hillbilly ya see. :D

Peace y'all

Dahila
02-14-2014, 12:47 PM
Will some one kick me out of forum, I am going to be late for work :((((?

Enduronman
02-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Lmao!!! :)