PDA

View Full Version : Any other ladies out there have this issue???

Amy Smith
02-10-2014, 09:35 AM
So, I've been logging my panic attacks and when they seem to be worse than normal. I've seemed to notice that I'm a lot more anxious and have my bad panic attacks right before it's the time of the month for me and the first day or two on it. Just wondering any of you ladies out there have the same issue as I do?

lizard0921
02-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Yep! Mine would get worse before and during.

lucy88
02-10-2014, 11:34 AM
So, I've been logging my panic attacks and when they seem to be worse than normal. I've seemed to notice that I'm a lot more anxious and have my bad panic attacks right before it's the time of the month for me and the first day or two on it. Just wondering any of you ladies out there have the same issue as I do?

Yeah i have this problem the week befor is horrible then my first few days. I only notice last month that im worse around the time. X

Amy Smith
02-10-2014, 01:08 PM
I really wish this was fixable!! I was on google and looking up what this could be, and I found something called PMDD, and I feel like all applies to me.

stocktona
02-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Yes!! Happens to me!! Funny story in December I couldn't get my lights on my tree right so I got all upset and cried over it. Next morning it was that time of the month. I also get this was when I'm ovulating just anxious and over emotional. It almost makes me laugh though because when I cried over the Christmas tree I was like what the hell??!!? Girl problems.

ashly1221
02-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Yes!! Happens to me!! Funny story in December I couldn't get my lights on my tree right so I got all upset and cried over it. Next morning it was that time of the month. I also get this was when I'm ovulating just anxious and over emotional. It almost makes me laugh though because when I cried over the Christmas tree I was like what the hell??!!? Girl problems.

LOL I do stuff like that all the time. I cry a lot when that lovely time is coming and during. My boyfriend knows to just not take anything I say or do too personally when I get like that lol. Feel bad for the guy, he hates seeing me upset so when I cry for no reason he gets a little freaked out. Nice to know I am not the only hormonal train wreck one week of the month !!

stocktona
02-10-2014, 06:58 PM
LOL!!!! I know poor guys :( I already told my husband I would be crazy twice a month and there wasn't anything I could do about it so just ignore me :)

ashly1221
02-10-2014, 06:58 PM

I think it has a lot to do with the hormones changing. Sometimes I'm cool as a cucumber and the next minute I'm filled with anxiety. Just depends on the day I guess.

stocktona
02-10-2014, 07:06 PM
I've been told if you have kids your hormones start to change about 3 years after? Like they're going back to "normal".... I don't know my daughter will be three soon though so let's do this!!

trinidiva
02-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Happens to me every month like clockwork....two days before and first few days of my cycle is just a nightmare. ......

ashly1221
02-10-2014, 07:08 PM
I've been told if you have kids your hormones start to change about 3 years after? Like they're going back to "normal".... I don't know my daughter will be three soon though so let's do this!!

I've never heard that! But I wouldn't doubt it! I was told by a few women that about every 10 years your cycle resets and changes so there's another possibility for hormones being out of whack. You'd be surprised at how much hormones can affect nearly every aspect of the human body. It's truly amazing. If we could only find a way to eliminate the stress hormones we would be laughing !!

Applecherry
02-11-2014, 01:17 PM
I always wonder how much it effects me.. I know it takes away my appetite often, and I get thirsty, agitated, and depressed, none of which can be doing my anxiety any good.

Amy Smith
02-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Thank you all for the replies!!!! After I had my son, who is almost 3 1/2 years old now, I swear everything has intensified by 100x!

leahxox
02-12-2014, 11:45 AM
For me it's always worse a few days before!