PDA

View Full Version : Rush of adrinline

j brown
02-09-2014, 08:18 PM
I been fine for the part couple weeks . Out if no where just sitting around I felt a burst of Adeline rush through my body like I was going to have a panic attack, my heart started racing, I became frightened, and had the fear of passing out. Have anyone else felt this way before ?

GeneAllen
02-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Yes, anxiety friend. That's all. What triggered it? Anything stressful going on at all? Just name the first thing that came to your mind when I asked that. Peace

j brown
02-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Just helping my wife find some bills that was misplaced that's all.. I don't know what triggered it I mean I haven't worked out in a few days

GeneAllen
02-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Okay. it's anxiety. Money concerns, and misplaced items may have been the trigger. Just money in general can cause intense anxiety for some. Do you take medicines? Peace

j brown
02-09-2014, 08:41 PM
No I don't take anything I just work out to help it .

GeneAllen
02-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Good deal. Well get back to working out or look into Progressive muscle relaxation on yotube, tighten the muscles and release. It's a great release just feel the arms legs relax and pay attention to the good feeling you get. This will help until you get back to working out. The mind can clear as well. Very good for me. Peace

NixonRulz
02-09-2014, 09:00 PM
I been fine for the part couple weeks . Out if no where just sitting around I felt a burst of Adeline rush through my body like I was going to have a panic attack, my heart started racing, I became frightened, and had the fear of passing out. Have anyone else felt this way before ?

everyone here felt the same thing at one point

Jump on in and get yourself some help

j brown
02-09-2014, 09:10 PM
I went to the doctor and they tried to prescribe me some anxiety medicine, I told then no. I been having this for 6 months. Some weeks it's good some it's bad