PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, the beast of burden.

sapper84
02-05-2014, 07:24 PM
I understand the crippling effect anxiety can have not just on the mind but the body as well. I have been through it before and conquered it. I'm here to say that you can too. To anyone that reads this and needs help you can come to me. I have experienced a lot and have the knowledge and tools to help you conquer your anxiety. No longer will you have to suffer. My fiance suffers from it but has made great progress with my help. You are stronger than you realize, you can do it.

rhar
02-05-2014, 07:33 PM
How??.........

sapper84
02-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Anxiety in general is for the most part the same for everyone, though the triggers are all unique. People can come to me with their problems and I can help show their triggers and give them coping skills, problem solving and focusing techniques. As well as conventional and unconventional meditation styles.

Dahila
02-05-2014, 08:50 PM
How much ? :)

sapper84
02-05-2014, 08:54 PM
How much ? :)

How much what? Lol

Dahila
02-05-2014, 09:00 PM
To anyone that reads this and needs help you can come to me. I have experienced a lot and have the knowledge and tools to help you conquer your anxiety. No longer will you have to suffer. My fiance suffers from it but has made great progress with my help. You are stronger than you realize, you can do it.

How much for access to your tools:))

NixonRulz
02-05-2014, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=Dahila;156511]How much for access to your tools:))[/QU

dahila - I have often been told that I am a tool. My horrible advice is free

sapper84
02-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Dahila- lol I'm just here to help. I make my money through hard work and service to my country.

AmberGbenga
02-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Well arnt you just cute, heyyyy! I did it all on y own thank you hahaha just kidding your my rock babe xxxxx

AmberGbenga
02-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Hey dahila, if you want his advice you can pay me.. I'm slightly worse off than him hahaha! Just kidding pick his brain, he is full of knowledge... Most Useful, others are like.. What?! Why do you know this?! haha bless his cotton socks

Dahila
02-06-2014, 07:14 AM
Hey dahila, if you want his advice you can pay me.. I'm slightly worse off than him hahaha! Just kidding pick his brain, he is full of knowledge... Most Useful, others are like.. What?! Why do you know this?! haha bless his cotton socks
So that's lovely Mike? I was not sure.... You actually could pick my brain there is so much knowledge:))) old age gives you the wisdom which you acquire through the life :))

Nixon I love your horrible advice ;)))

AmberGbenga
02-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Dahila, it sure is! I could imagine! I'm only 21 and think of myself with abit of knowledge haha