PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got some ideas?

Kyle Morgan
02-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Howdy everyone, hope everyone on here is well and doing great. I have a bit of a problem, It's my first day back in College tomorrow since the Beginning of December. I've taken a few weeks off due to my Panic attacks and my depression being a lot worse. I'm nervous because I'm thinking that I might be getting a Panic attack because the College is so big. I'm also worried incase people ask where I have been and I don't really know what to say. I'm catching a Train tomorrow for the first time to College because I was no good on buses, I got terribly anxious and I had my first Panic attack on my bus. I'm no longer having lifts anymore from that Girl I told you about. I'm also getting stressed because I have quite a bit of work to catch on, due to all the stress I haven't been able to focus on the work because I haven't been able to function properly due to my Panic attacks, and also because I came so close to committing suicide not too long ago. It seems like I've forgotten everything from where I left off. I'm really nervous. Sorry everybody, but do you have any ideas?

Th13thOne
02-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Take it a day at a time. Staying busy should do you well.

Kyle Morgan
02-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I'll try but just really really nervous

NixonRulz
02-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Good luck, man

Do you not have your own car?

Or where you live is it like New York and no one has a car?

stp4779
02-05-2014, 07:04 PM
You can do it Kyle! Think of how proud you'll feel when you tell anxiety to f**k off and push through tomorrow. Don't be afraid of panic, it can't hurt you... If you do get panicky, let it happen and when it passes, you'll know you've just won a major victory!

Kyle Morgan
02-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Good luck, man

Do you not have your own car?

Or where you live is it like New York and no one has a car?

No I'm not driving yet, I'm kinda nervous to start driving. I live in Wales in the United Kingdom but the College is a 45 minute drive in the car.

Kyle Morgan
02-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks for your help guys :)