PDA

View Full Version : I won't give up coz i love myself

Cimi
02-04-2014, 08:29 AM
guys these two days i have been really shitty,but now i refound my strengths again.we should not give up,we should fight.i wont let stupid things ruin my life.

NixonRulz
02-04-2014, 08:39 AM
guys these two days i have been really shitty,but now i refound my strengths again.we should not give up,we should fight.i wont let stupid things ruin my life.

That's the spirit!

What is always a lesson is that you have a bad day or two and then you have good days that follow

Shows you that this isn't a permanent situation and can be beaten entirely

Keep the good days going, Cimi

Cimi
02-04-2014, 08:55 AM
That's the spirit!

What is always a lesson is that you have a bad day or two and then you have good days that follow

Shows you that this isn't a permanent situation and can be beaten entirely

Keep the good days going, Cimi

thanks man wish you the best too

AliasEQ
02-04-2014, 09:23 AM
It's like you're my twin. These last 2 days have been really sh*tty for me too. Today I feel much better and I'm back to "normal". Hopefully we'll beat this damn thing. Wish you the best!

Cimi
02-04-2014, 10:12 AM
It's like you're my twin. These last 2 days have been really sh*tty for me too. Today I feel much better and I'm back to "normal". Hopefully we'll beat this damn thing. Wish you the best!

i have seen your posts.we sure have a lot i common.please how can we get in touch?i find nyself in each of your posts.it is really important for me to speak with someone who better underatands me.