PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on this med combo too?

Amy Smith
02-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Since last July, I've been on 20mg of Celexa, 10mg of buspar twice a day, and .5 mg of klonopin daily. Sometimes if I'm having a really bad day, I'll have to take another .5mg of klonopin in the afternoon. I'm very anti med but my panic attacks and anxiety were getting out of control and I needed to do what was best for me. I'm in therapy also, weekly, which helps more then I ever thought it would. Just wondering if being on the meds for this long will hurt me in the long run, or should I just not think about the what if's? Thanks in advance :)

kris123
02-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Since last July, I've been on 20mg of Celexa, 10mg of buspar twice a day, and .5 mg of klonopin daily. Sometimes if I'm having a really bad day, I'll have to take another .5mg of klonopin in the afternoon. I'm very anti med but my panic attacks and anxiety were getting out of control and I needed to do what was best for me. I'm in therapy also, weekly, which helps more then I ever thought it would. Just wondering if being on the meds for this long will hurt me in the long run, or should I just not think about the what if's? Thanks in advance :)
Hi. I was on a combo of celexa 20mg and buspar 10mg for about 6 years. I don't think I had any ill effect from being in them for so long. I stopped taking them about 2years ago. My husband and I wanted to try to start a family. I was doing really well until out of nowhere in November my anxiety returned.
So, now I'm back on buspar with Zoloft this time. I'm feeling much better than I was. Needless to say, I won't be stopping the meds anymore. I'm a lifer:)