PDA

View Full Version : worst night so far

Cimi
02-03-2014, 12:36 AM
hey guys just had the worst night since my anxiety started.i have a cold and woke up nauseous and went to vomit and then i had diarreha and i am shaking in bed.thank god i am not anxious but my body hurts so bad.

ab123
02-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Aw. I'm sorry to hear that.:( drink plenty of fluids and sleep as much as you can. Get well soon!

Cimi
02-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Aw. I'm sorry to hear that.:( drink plenty of fluids and sleep as much as you can. Get well soon!

thanks. i just hate being like this.i dont have the strength to fight with my anxiety and other things. sucks.as soon as i get well something happens that drains all my energy and optimism.i ask myself why god does it have to be this way?

ab123
02-03-2014, 12:56 AM
It's because in the end you will be stronger and wiser because of it. We all have those days and that's why were here. Our bodies are constantly in overdrive with the anxiety so when we get sick it's very hard to cope. You will get better soon though!

Cimi
02-03-2014, 01:34 AM
It's because in the end you will be stronger and wiser because of it. We all have those days and that's why were here. Our bodies are constantly in overdrive with the anxiety so when we get sick it's very hard to cope. You will get better soon though!

thanks for your support.yes i will fight this and every other thing.i am 22 and i have a lot to live for. :)

ab123
02-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Heck yeah you do. Its possible to overcome this. It really is. I almost did it. Lol and I will again.