PDA

View Full Version : Exercise helps anxiety

j brown
02-01-2014, 08:31 PM
I played basketball for about 3 hours today, and I felt good, but everytime I get done playing my chest dosent hurt but it feels heavy, or like I have a lot of pressure in the middle of my chest, and that makes me paranoid. I think anxiety always kicks in after I do long activitys. It could be maybe bc I didn't eat enough. Plus my feet and hands been falling to sleep and tingling a lot lAtley is this a form of anxiety too? To make a long story short does anyone else get parings about there chest after working out, and have the fear of fainting ?

Dahila
02-01-2014, 08:40 PM
exercising and not eating right can lover your blood sugar, you should have a snack on you. Power bar is good:))

j brown
02-01-2014, 08:43 PM
I usually do I ate bad kinda before I played I hAd mc Donald's .

jessed03
02-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I've had fear of fainting when working out. It's quite easy to overcome, you just slow down a little until there's less Lightheadedness of breathlessness. Maybe a bit harder to do when playing BBall though! :)

You said 'parings' does that mean pain? Lol

I'm guessing the chest thing is tight muscles right? All the chest muscles are sooo tight when you get stressed, and then when you exercise, all these tight muscles are getting worked. Feels a bit strange!

Exercise is great for mood though. Feel so much more motivated since hitting track again!!

j brown
02-01-2014, 09:06 PM
I meant paranoid lol. Yea it does feel good to exercise, the chest muscle are a little tight . It almost feels like some kind of inflammation In the chest

jessed03
02-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Ohh haha. Makes sense!

3 hours is a long time to play basketball. You must be in good shape, don't sweat the heart stuff man ;)