PDA

View Full Version : Need to stop drinking alcohol!!

Ashlee13x
02-01-2014, 03:34 AM
So I went out for drinks with work yesterday and I got quite drunk so bring on a day filled with anxiety YAYYYY!!! I have no sympathy for myself because it's self inflicted!! I always feel anxious when I have a hangover, but i'm planning on staying at home all day so i'm hoping i'll be okay!!

I'm a completely different person when i'm drunk as well… I talk the biggest load if crap and I'm quite rude to my boyfriend.. not intentionally but he gets sooo protective of me and angry at me for being drunk that I just switch!! erghhh not a good day! hope everyone is having a better day than me!

amielou
02-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Oh god I'm a bit hungover today so am going through all the details from last night over thinking and reading too much into everything! I wish I could just laugh about having a good time rather than making a big deal out of nothing!

Ashlee13x
02-01-2014, 03:40 AM
I know!!! I was laying in bed trying to remember and I just couldn't!! It's horrible isn't it, the trouble is, I will go and do it all over again haha! and then regret it the next day!

Kyle Morgan
02-01-2014, 02:56 PM
I know!!! I was laying in bed trying to remember and I just couldn't!! It's horrible isn't it, the trouble is, I will go and do it all over again haha! and then regret it the next day!

I hardly drink anymore because I would sometimes drink a lot and then my depression would get a lot worse, It's weird because I would be laughing about with my friends, but later on I would feel the effects and it would just make me really depressed and sad. That's why I try not to drink as much anymore

FK123
02-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Ashlee I can relate! I always feel so mad at myself when I have had a night out drinking, such a temporary fix. The next day is always torture, and not just for the hangover. My adrenaline goes crazy and then my mind starts racing to put all the pieces together. I say this all as I plan for a night out tonight, what are we like!

MiST
02-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Caffeine will most definitely fuck you up too.

I quit drinking three years ago so don't need to worry about that. But Caffeine is a killer on Anxiety symptoms.

Luckily for Caffeine free and camomile tea then.

mattharlow88
02-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Alcohol is the devil!!!

Dahila
02-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Right , alcohol is a devil:))) Mist is good to see you, I was thinking what is going on with you:))

jessed03
02-02-2014, 11:22 AM
MiST!!!......

Enduronman
02-02-2014, 11:40 AM
I see a shadowy figure in the MIST!!!!! Broseph!!!! :)

vonnhelsing
02-02-2014, 11:44 AM
This is sooooooo majorly relatable. Was hungover today. Horrible. Did something I really wish I hadnt. Said many things I shouldnt have. Every morning after a night out I say im never drinking again but the next night im opening up another bottle of wine.
The heart flutters and anxiety on a hungover day suck! : (

NeverToo...Fear
02-02-2014, 12:04 PM
I definitely find that drinking alcohol makes anxiety worse.. I had a major panic attack one time drinking.. and even thought I know/experienced that.. I'll drink again! For me, since I know I'm going to keep have that occasional beer/wine or drink, I'll take a break for a week or two if I start getting worse anxiety symptoms. The break helps me a lot, cause things calm down a bit; but I probably should just cut it out entirely though. Ermgh.. working on that.

(Hi MiST ! Good to see you around.. :))