PDA

View Full Version : Just feel anxious

Blessed
01-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Have been reading linden method trying to take everyone's much appreciated advice on here and stop dwelling on all this. Today and the past few days I just have a feeling of heightened anxiousness. It's hard to describe. It's like I am on the verge of starting to panic but I don't. I'm confused as to whether to increase Prozac because it may be the Prozac making me anxious to begin with. I HAVE noticed, the less attention I give those heart palps, the less they give me. Any advice for this uneasy feeling ?

Cimi
01-31-2014, 11:46 AM
i had palpitations, they go as they came. dont worry about it, it is an effect of the medicine, or at least it was for me. but i guess it is the same for you too. getting to sensitive on what is happening to your body is bad. i have been there, and i learned that worrying to much isnt going to save me. now i enjoy life as it comes. i have been to hell and back these last 2 months but now i found my way to happiness. dont worry man just let it be.

Dahila
01-31-2014, 12:09 PM
I am going through 5 pillar in Linden Method, Yesterday he just put me to sleep, you need to listen it with headphones on. I went through a few methods but somehow he relax me, with his British accent, maybe I should find a new hubby in England? ;)) Blessed he helps

jessed03
01-31-2014, 12:28 PM
I am going through 5 pillar in Linden Method, Yesterday he just put me to sleep, you need to listen it with headphones on. I went through a few methods but somehow he relax me, with his British accent, maybe I should find a new hubby in England? ;)) Blessed he helps

How do you like the whole program so far Dahila?

I found it too late, when my anxiety was 60% improved, so I only followed some relevant things! instead of the whole program :)

Dahila
01-31-2014, 12:45 PM
How do you like the whole program so far Dahila?

I found it too late, when my anxiety was 60% improved, so I only followed some relevant things! instead of the whole program :)

I am simply surprised, after two weeks of following his exercises, I can finally relax my neck muscles;) , He has the way of talking (even I do not agree on some of his opinions) that I follow, and I am usually resistant to following, I am always against the current ;)))

I am learning to relax my body on a seconds of command.... does it make sense Jessed?

He helps not doubts about it, in the least to help you to learn to relax the muscles, and it is half of winning already. When I am meditating it takes probably 15 minutes to get in this state with Charles like 5. I am more relaxed lately;))