PDA

View Full Version : Clonozapan withdrawal- bad lower back pain :(

mistiblue
01-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Hey all. I am on my 26th day of Klonopin weaning. I'm down to .5 mg from 1 mg. Tonight I am having really bad lower back pain, as well as pelvic area pain... It's radiating from my back pain. I also have pain in my hip/ thigh area. It's an aching pain, but it hurts like crazy. I am wondering if it's from my withdrawal? It's kinda hard to bear, but do not wanna go to the ER. My husband thinks I'm irrational :(

Dahila
01-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Misty is not fricking withdrawal, where did you get it? you probably are going to have you period or you getting the flue. your husband is right...

mistiblue
01-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Umm.. K. It's not my period, just got over that a week ago. Don't think it's the flu either, it's only in my lower back, hips, and pelvic area.

mistiblue
01-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Forwells- really? Oh it's awful. I just wanna cry. How long did it last for you?

SSMommy
01-30-2014, 08:09 PM
Misti.... I had a pretty scary withdrawal experience with Klonopin. I was really dumb at the time and thought that since I didn't necessarily take it every day or on a set schedule there would be no issue stopping cold turkey. Boy was I wrong. It sounds like you're doing it right. Do it slow and Take your time. I can't say I experienced this specific issue that you're describing but I had a vast array of problems that did happen one of which was muscle achiness. As I said I did go cold turkey and it was horrible. Benzos are so hard to get off of for some people. Drink plenty of wAter and eat as healthy as you can. It should help a bit.

SSMommy
01-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Have you taken some Tylenol or ibuprofen?

mistiblue
01-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Wow SSmommy- that's scary, but I am glad your okay. I have def heard cold turkey is bad. I can't imagine what that must feel like. I'm having a hard time with just this little dose :(
I am TRYING to eat healthy... It's so hard because when I'm anxious I want to eat junk food AND I'm very anxious right now.
Tonight, I felt that feeling like I was losing control. It passed after about 5 mins, but it stinks!!
I do drinks a lot of water and yes, I did take a Motrin and it didn't help :(

GeneAllen
01-31-2014, 06:17 AM
I'm decreasing as well same drug. My symptoms? No pain, just feeling good. A little hyper, but that's just normalcy for me coming into play. doing a quarter of a mg at a time. Mind over matter, if you don't mind it really don't matter. Maybe next time you hear from me I'll be back up, who cares? Right now is good, I have no idea about what the future holds, so I'll stay in the moment. Peace

mistiblue
01-31-2014, 06:41 AM
Your right Gene Allen! The mind IS a powerful thing. I am thinking on the positive today!!
I don't know about tomorrow, but I know who holds my hand 😀.
Thanks for your encouragement!