PDA

View Full Version : Clonozapam withdrawals- lower back pain?

mistiblue
01-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Hey all. I am on my 26th day of Klonopin weaning. I'm down to .5 mg from 1 mg. Tonight I am having really bad lower back pain, as well as pelvic area pain... It's radiating from my back pain. I also have pain in my hip/ thigh area. It's an aching pain, but it hurts like crazy.
I am wondering if it's from my withdrawal?
It's kinda hard to bear, but do not wanna go to the ER. My husband thinks I'm irrational :(

GeneAllen
01-31-2014, 06:20 AM
Listen to your hubby right now. 26 days and you're doing fine. Peace

mistiblue
01-31-2014, 06:38 AM
Thanks Gene. I'm trying :) I will keep fighting!! No worries. Just glad to have another day, even if there is pain ❤️

alankay
01-31-2014, 03:57 PM
Benzos also relax muscles so maybe this just from the dose dropping. Hang in there. Alankay

GeneAllen
02-01-2014, 06:46 AM
My trembling upper body, tremors, and then a little dizzy. Short lasting, and a little more energy ( gotta channel that into some physical work). I don't enjoy running, unless an animal

is chasing me, there seems no purpose. I enjoy walking, if I have a destination, goal. I can do a lot in a short time, laundry, cook dinner, shovel the walk, go get propane, groceries,

and a par of socks, and in two hours I'm done. My wife can do all this in a full day, I just don't have a slow, setting. LOL My dad always sad, "boy you need to pace yourself", you burn

out quick cause you try too much too fast. Dad's like a turtle, I'm like the hare, and he still gets more done? What the heck? ;) Hope your hanging in there. Sounds promising.

Peace

GeneAllen
02-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Well back to 1.5 mg of clonazepam as of yesterday. Tried the 1.25 for a while, was not getting what I expected, so I'm back up .25mg. Still holding at 37.5 mg Effexor xr.

Hope you are doing well Mistiblue. Peace yall

mistiblue
02-03-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm doing ok. I'm back up to 1 mg too :( I was miserable and I'm out of town, so I figured when I get back I will go see my Dr. about it.

I'm in no shape to wean off of these things!!

Dahila
02-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Misty I am sorry to hear that weening of pill did not work out, this time..;)
gene I thought you not taking any medication...

GeneAllen
02-04-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm doing ok. I'm back up to 1 mg too :( I was miserable and I'm out of town, so I figured when I get back I will go see my Dr. about it.

I'm in no shape to wean off of these things!!

Well we know what we can and can't do Misti. Don't be downhearted, we'll do what we can when we can. That's my view anyway. Yes Dahila, I take 1.0 mg of clonazepam,

and 37.5 mg of Effexor xr. I recently went to 1.5 mg of clonazepam. Restarted the Effexor xr as well. I had not taken Effexor for quite some time. When I began I was

taking up to 3.0 mg of clono, and 150mg of Effexor xr. So I feel as time goes by I have dropped quite a lot. Peace Ladies