PDA

View Full Version : Idk what to doo

justineLyann
01-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Feel like I'm going crazy I keep staying stuck on my shadow and it keep worrying me it first started out with my eyes were feeling weird now no matter what I do I ontinue to get this image of my shadow that drives me to worry and worry and it's scaring me all I can do is cry of this feeling

KitahD
01-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Look at something in the room and concentrate on it...a couch with woven fabric, the table, etc. Try to analyze each detail of that item to the smallest part possible. Imagine individual strands of thread or fibers of wood. Sounds strange, but it will help 'unlock' the thought you're fixating on.

Hope you're doing better...

justineLyann
01-29-2014, 10:15 PM
Look at something in the room and concentrate on it...a couch with woven fabric, the table, etc. Try to analyze each detail of that item to the smallest part possible. Imagine individual strands of thread or fibers of wood. Sounds strange, but it will help 'unlock' the thought you're fixating on. Hope you're doing better...

Thanks so much

justineLyann
01-29-2014, 10:55 PM
The weirdness of anxiety . Remember this well . Its sort of like a OCD symptom . Kit said it will . Another thing you might like to try is light a candle aand watch the flame . Most people become fixated by flames .

I have heard that as well and I do feel OCD symptoms constant going back to certain things constant paying attention to the sounds or things I'm feeling and just not seeming to get them out my head