PDA

View Full Version : How has everyone's day been?

Kyle Morgan
01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
I made this thread just for everyone to get together and say how your day has been. Don't be afraid to discuss your problems, this is just a thread to see how everybody is doing since I hope that everyone is well and ok.

justme55
01-29-2014, 03:08 PM
That is nice of you. Tryin to have a calm day ugh!! Sounds like yours is good. Hope so!!

jessed03
01-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Bad, for too many reasons to mention !

NixonRulz
Everyday is great!

Got my health. Wife hasn't wised up and left me. Kids haven't broken my spirit as hard as they try

And yes, more fuc$in snow last night!

But I wouldn't change a thing

Kyle Morgan
That is nice of you. Tryin to have a calm day ugh!! Sounds like yours is good. Hope so!!

Yeah it's been not to bad thanks. Hope your day has been good. Just want to make sure that everyone's ok, if not this thread is for people to let their emotions and feelings come out if they have had a bad day

jessed03
01-29-2014, 03:12 PM
Everyday is great!

Got my health. Wife hasn't wised up and left me. Kids haven't broken my spirit as hard as they try

And yes, more fuc$in snow last night!

But I wouldn't change a thing

^ He's so fun after he's been drinking all day ;)

Kyle Morgan
01-29-2014, 03:15 PM

Sorry about that, hope everything gets better for you dude.

jessed03
01-29-2014, 03:28 PM
Sorry about that, hope everything gets better for you dude.

Thanks man.

kris123
01-29-2014, 03:49 PM
Bad, for too many reasons to mention ! oh no Jesse. I hope it turns around for you:)

Dahila
01-29-2014, 04:15 PM

same here...........................

jessed03
01-29-2014, 04:27 PM
oh no Jesse. I hope it turns around for you:)

Thanks kris!

Sorry to hear that Dahila. Only 30 more mins here til I get to start another :)

Kyle Morgan
01-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Thanks kris!

Sorry to hear that Dahila. Only 30 more mins here til I get to start another :)

Things will get better for all of us, I guarantee it

tracey
01-29-2014, 04:53 PM
New to this, was going through a little panic and looked on my apps and wondered if there was anything out there for people like me! Found this! :) I honestly do not think people really understand anxiety phobias or panic unless they have them. Had a little issue with my eyelid getting red and puffy and I went into panic mode. Washed my face then trying to figure out what caused it. I'm soo annoyed with myself that any little thing that is off on my body I automatically panic.

reese
01-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Exhausted.

I'm doing partial hospitalization, day 2 was today and it was a rough one.

tracey
01-29-2014, 04:58 PM
What's partial hospitalization? What do they do?

rhan86
01-29-2014, 05:01 PM
My anxiety has been really bad lately :(... Hard to function..need to get out of my house but stuck in due to bad weather!

reese
01-29-2014, 05:35 PM
What's partial hospitalization? What do they do?

It's the same as going to a mental hospital/institution but you get to go home at night and sleep in your own bed.

jessed03
01-29-2014, 05:50 PM
It's the same as going to a mental hospital/institution but you get to go home at night and sleep in your own bed.

What did you do there today Reese?

reese
01-29-2014, 05:57 PM
What did you do there today Reese?

Ok I guess. I'm not really a sharer in person so I need to work on that tomorrow I guess or I won't get anything out of it.

reese
01-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Sorry I thought you said how Jesse, not what.

We did group for three hours, talked about self worth a lot....then I had med management and health checkup, lunch then afternoon therapy talking about coping with returning to normal life.

jessed03
01-29-2014, 06:38 PM
No worries Reese.

That's a lot of talking actually! Mine first days were kinda different. Talking was only 1 maybe 2 hours a day. The rest of the day was like lunch, health checkup too, but also fun stuff like movement therapy which was like throwing bean bags at each other, playing catch with 5 balls, and art therapies and stuff, group meditation, stuff like that. I think the fun-ness of that loosened me up. My first day there I barely spoke, I felt kinda closed up ya know. Lots of laughter really helped things move along.

Do you know what you'll be doing tomorrow?

reese
01-29-2014, 06:53 PM
No clue, I know we do art therapy and movement and stuff, I think the past two days were just different because it was the beginning? A lot of the people in the program are leaving this week so a lot of new people will start next week I guess. The worst part is having panic attacks in group while talking about panic attacks because there's nowhere to run to! At least when it happens in individual therapy I can just cry one on one to my therapist.

I feel like I need to hire a nanny to come live with me. Coming home to an empty apartment is the worst.

HockeyRules
01-29-2014, 11:57 PM
hmmmm.....My day was so so....I have a cold...which brings a stuffy nose with it...so I panicked a little when I couldn't get my breathing patterns right at work...But my nose eventually opened up and I relaxed a bit....I am 2 and a half weeks Paxil free so my mind was racing a bit......I made the step to take life by the horns and was thinking I might be missing my Paxil fix...LOL All and all since the nose opened...I finished my day off okay and even went to the gym.......So I would rate it 60-70 percent good day..:) Oh...forgot to mention..I told my wife my ordeals...she just rolls her eyes...She just don't understand......I was trying to tell her that I had a small victory in the sense that I toughed it out and all went well...She saw the exact opposite...I tried to tell her that I need to live life with the bumps for awhile..I have the tools now ..not like before..Oh well...:)

NixonRulz
01-30-2014, 06:22 AM
hmmmm.....My day was so so....I have a cold...which brings a stuffy nose with it...so I panicked a little when I couldn't get my breathing patterns right at work...But my nose eventually opened up and I relaxed a bit....I am 2 and a half weeks Paxil free so my mind was racing a bit......I made the step to take life by the horns and was thinking I might be missing my Paxil fix...LOL All and all since the nose opened...I finished my day off okay and even went to the gym.......So I would rate it 60-70 percent good day..:) Oh...forgot to mention..I told my wife my ordeals...she just rolls her eyes...She just don't understand......I was trying to tell her that I had a small victory in the sense that I toughed it out and all went well...She saw the exact opposite...I tried to tell her that I need to live life with the bumps for awhile..I have the tools now ..not like before..Oh well...:)

It's hard for anyone that hasn't experienced anxiety issues to realize how crippling it can be

It's great that you realize and celebrate the victories

Well done

HockeyRules
01-30-2014, 09:16 PM
It's hard for anyone that hasn't experienced anxiety issues to realize how crippling it can be It's great that you realize and celebrate the victories Well done

Thanks for the kind words... :)

PiggyStardust
01-30-2014, 11:21 PM
My morning was a bit difficult. My parents leave for a diving trip in Indonesia so that set me off to a bad start. Sent them a text begging them to be extra careful and to mind what they're eating because of that lady and her daughter that passed away in bali a month or so ago, and to have a safe flight and that I love them etc. Mum is pretty used to this so she messaged me back to reassure me and promise to contact me regularly.

I'm going to try to relax myself by working out with my brother this afternoon, and then cooking a nice dinner for my fiancé.