PDA

View Full Version : natural methods for treating anxiety??

darknut
01-27-2014, 05:08 PM
anyone know of anything? im paranoid about relying on meds

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Brainsync.com Brainwave therapy. Works wonders. Literally changes my mind. Peace

jessed03
01-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Camomile tea!!

I know i know, shoot me for being so obvious :)

A guy just a couple of days ago said it cured his anxiety, which was pretty cool!

darknut
01-27-2014, 05:33 PM
Brainsync.com Brainwave therapy. Works wonders. Literally changes my mind. Peace

ooo it's nice to hear from someone who that stuff works for! i'll see what it does!

darknut
01-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Please don't rely heavily on meds.

definitely not planning on it, meds make me pretty paranoid

darknut
01-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Camomile tea!!

I know i know, shoot me for being so obvious :)

A guy just a couple of days ago said it cured his anxiety, which was pretty cool!

sweet, i love tea!
haha, it is obvious but hey at least it's something you can easily get at the store, i'll give that a try too!

Dahila
01-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Lemon balm tea, cammomile tea, white tea. Meditations, relaxation, walks in the woods. Exercise, eating a lot of veggies and fruit. :)

Dahila
01-27-2014, 10:03 PM
There is a natural method. Have you heard of Panic Away? Meds would get you addicted and it a temporary solution. Panic Away will show you how to naturally eliminate anxiety permanently. http://panicawayprograminfo.com/
bradjerdw stop scaring the people, and stop advertising this page, you will not sell here anything. You are not giving any sound advice, no advice at all.

Moonstone
01-28-2014, 01:43 AM
Addicted!?!? The person doen't know the difference between dependant and addiction. I take a few meds for anxiety and depression and for a while too, and I am not addicted. Its like saying to someone who is dependant on their glasses to see, that they are addicted to their glasses. Or someone dependandt on insulin that they are and addict. I also take meds for a thyroid problem that I must take everyday or I will feel off. Am I addicted to that too? Heck no.

Thank God we have medications to help our mental health issues! And threre is nothing to fear taking them if prescribed by a doctor. It is quality of life.

darknut
01-28-2014, 02:00 AM
Find out what is causing the anxiety. Remember, anxiety is born from fear. If you do not know what your fear is try doing activities like walking outside or going on vacations if you can afford it.

whats causing my anxiety is my vision along with thinking im going to die, as long as i keep myself occupied its alright, i think i just need a change in lifestyle and i should start getting better, thank you for the advice

darknut
01-28-2014, 02:05 AM
Addicted!?!? The person doen't know the difference between dependant and addiction. I take a few meds for anxiety and depression and for a while too, and I am not addicted. Its like saying to someone who is dependant on their glasses to see, that they are addicted to their glasses. Or someone dependandt on insulin that they are and addict. I also take meds for a thyroid problem that I must take everyday or I will feel off. Am I addicted to that too? Heck no.

Thank God we have medications to help our mental health issues! And threre is nothing to fear taking them if prescribed by a doctor. It is quality of life.

there's nothing wrong with taking medication and i understand it helps you and many others out, but it just isn't for me. i had a very bad mental reaction when i first started taking lexapro prescribed by my doctor that landed me in the hospital for panic and it's left me feeling very off ever since as well as very paranoid about taking medication
im sorry for offending you

darknut
01-28-2014, 02:08 AM
Lemon balm tea, cammomile tea, white tea. Meditations, relaxation, walks in the woods. Exercise, eating a lot of veggies and fruit. :)

sounds relaxing! thank you for the advice, i think a change in my lifestyle involving all of those is just what i need

Ashlee13x
01-28-2014, 04:46 AM
MAGNESIUM!! I love this stuff at the mo!! Good luck!!

Dahila
01-28-2014, 06:48 AM
there's nothing wrong with taking medication and i understand it helps you and many others out, but it just isn't for me. i had a very bad mental reaction when i first started taking lexapro prescribed by my doctor that landed me in the hospital for panic and it's left me feeling very off ever since as well as very paranoid about taking medication
im sorry for offending you

Do not put any attention on him guys, he is a spammer ...

jessed03
01-28-2014, 07:19 AM
Good post Moonstone, but yeah, he's a spammer :)

Nothing will get passed Dahila. I feel safe while she's around hehe

(bradjeredw)