PDA

View Full Version : How many times can a person lie!!!

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Do people find humor in lying to others?? I hate lying and will never friend another story teller again. A person who pretends to be a Angel and wants to pick and bitch about your wrong, yet every other thing that rolls out their mouth is a lie. Ugh!!! Glad I'm done!! And I'm sorry. I had to vent!!! Love ya!!

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Vent away! LOL Everyone tells a lie or two, some are just plain addicted to it. :D Peace

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Vent away! LOL Everyone tells a lie or two, some are just plain addicted to it. :D Peace

That is no lie lol!!! Habitual!! :-)

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Some convince themselves they are telling the truth even. LOL I know a guy who is 36 years old and tells people he was in Vietnam special forces. He was born after the war ended.

Oh well poor feller.

Peace

jessed03
01-27-2014, 03:05 PM

I always enjoy your posts Gene..

Oh dear, I seem to be one of those addicted to lying :)

Just joking. Peace my friend. Thought I'd get the 4000th post with a lil joke.

Vent away Iloveyu!

Cyber space is big enough to hold all of our frustrations!

Like Gene said, some really are addicted to drama and lying.

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 03:08 PM
I always enjoy your posts Gene..

Oh dear, I seem to be one of those addicted to lying :)

Just joking. Peace my friend. Thought I'd get the 4000th post with a lil joke.

Vent away Iloveyu!

Cyber space is big enough to hold all of our frustrations!

Like Gene said, some really are addicted to drama and lying.

Lol thanks eventually you will be telling me to SHUT UP!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)¢

Th13thOne
01-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Looool, Gene.

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 03:12 PM
I was an officer AND a gentleman in World War 1. Yep, I have scars to prove it, ooops no wait that's my hernia scar I got in grade school in the 1970's. Did that contradict what I said

previously? Oh well you must not have understood what I meant to say was... blahh blaahhhh blahhh Or Baahhhhh as E-Man would say LOL

Peace anyway:D

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 03:25 PM
I was an officer AND a gentleman in World War 1. Yep, I have scars to prove it, ooops no wait that's my hernia scar I got in grade school in the 1970's. Did that contradict what I said

previously? Oh well you must not have understood what I meant to say was... blahh blaahhhh blahhh Or Baahhhhh as E-Man would say LOL

Peace anyway:D

Hernia scar lmao good one :)

leetbulldog
01-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Lol Lauren!

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Hernia scar lmao good one :)

I'm glad your here Carlos. Whoop whoop. Miss ya
Amigo :)

leetbulldog
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm glad your here Carlos. Whoop whoop. Miss ya panic Amigo :)

Lauren!!! miss ya here too :)

NixonRulz
01-27-2014, 08:54 PM
I have to admit, when I saw the title of this thread, I wanted to respond

Before I could begin typing, the title of the thread took me back to a question that I have yet to have answered

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

I am going to the store to buy the necessary pops to find this answer out......tonight

Damn you wise owl in a tree

iloveyu29
01-27-2014, 09:00 PM
I have to admit, when I saw the title of this thread, I wanted to respond

Before I could begin typing, the title of the thread took me back to a question that I have yet to have answered

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

I am going to the store to buy the necessary pops to find this answer out......tonight

Damn you wise owl in a tree

Lol supposedly 3 lol but that's with someone with teeth like jawS IDK ABOUT YOU. MAY BE DIFFERENT

Boinkers
02-12-2014, 04:40 PM
48 times maximum

Na, see I lie to you there. Unlimited times :)

Applecherry
02-12-2014, 05:11 PM
How a person can sit on online forums 24 hours, creating fake personnas, having chats with themselves and trolling people is quite beyond me. I stopped even trying to wonder about this people, I've known a few in my time, and they are best left alone.

Dahila
02-12-2014, 08:24 PM
unlimited time, I do it with notes , so I know exactly how many times I lied in one hour:)) it is a good way to control lying:)