PDA

View Full Version : Ok im just gonna ask.

Blessed
01-27-2014, 08:20 AM
Could my breast augmentation be the root cause of my anxiety. Oddly enough my anxiety started 6 months post op. I dunno what to think anymore I'm just tired of wondering if I'm gonna be ok every waking second. I apologize I know y'all of tired of hearing my paranoid questions but just humor me here. I have not had any issues with my surgery thank The Lord, I just am looking for answers I guess

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 08:24 AM
The reason you had the BA may be symptomatic of not feeling "good enough". The surgery probably did nothing, only your beliefs about it. What are your beliefs about you and your body? Peace

jessed03
01-27-2014, 08:26 AM
Blessed!! My dear, it's not that we're sick of hearing you, but you've already asked this, haven't you :)

Artaud (RIP from the forum) already answered this, and he was a master researcher.

I'm guessing your crippling fear and apprehension of symptoms, inability to find a way of allowing them to co-exist with you for a bit, and a madly heightened amygdala from years of anxiety, have a far greater role in your problem than your breast surgery :)

GeneAllen
01-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Who is Artaud? Good insight Jesse.
Peace

alankay
01-27-2014, 08:29 AM
I doubt that. You might very well have been a bit anxious before the surgery and it just evolved anyway. Alankay

Enduronman
01-27-2014, 12:37 PM
To ease your mind,...get a complete hormone panel done, just to see where everything is within range or out of range....:)

E-Man...

Blessed
01-27-2014, 01:11 PM
To ease your mind,...get a complete hormone panel done, just to see where everything is within range or out of range....:) E-Man... hey glad to see ya back!!! Hope all is well!!!! I am actually waiting on those hormone results as we speak. Could they be out of wack because of the augmentation?