PDA

View Full Version : Read:) Anxiety UK charity

shonaat
01-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Hello:) i saw this charity called 'anxiety uk' and you can do many things to donate! I was thinking of raising money for it.
I need feedback from you to say if this is a boring rubbish idea or a good idea!
Basically, i want to raise money for the charity and the way i'm going to do this is if i can get as many people to sponsor me, i'll do a video on youtube about Anxiety and this charity. I have chosen this as i have social anxiety and i thought since i have social anxiety, knocking on peoples door will help me become confident and just posting a video of myself will help as well! :)
But is this a bad idea? Shall i not bother? Or shall i contact anxiety UK and ask them?:)
Please help xx

Ashlee13x
01-26-2014, 02:36 PM
I am actually a member of that, I pay a certain amount each month and they send you brochures about anxiety and how you can get help… it's a really good cause. i think it is a great idea to raise money!!!! raising money for anything is a wonderful thing to do!!

Wow that's really brave of you to do that, you should deco go forward with this!!! It will help you in your journey also, you should be really proud of yourself… go for it!! We will all be here to support you!!! And I will 100% sponsor you!!

shonaat
01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Really?:) i thought it was a good idea too and i really need to do things out of my comfort zone!:)
Ahh thank you so much! You're seriously the best!!:D x

Ashlee13x
01-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Yes!!! its an amazing idea!!! good for you!!!

Thank you!! feel free to chat anytime!! :) xx

jessed03
01-26-2014, 02:53 PM
Well, if my Turk is gonna sponsor, guess I better too ;)

Sounds like a good idea.

I've never heard of these, I'll have a quick google, they sound cool.

Ashlee13x
01-26-2014, 02:56 PM
Well, if my Turk is gonna sponsor, guess I better too ;)

Sounds like a good idea.

I've never heard of these, I'll have a quick google, they sound cool.

JD!! my eagle buddy…. they are good! Look 'em up homeboyyy

shonaat
01-26-2014, 02:58 PM
You guys are making me feel slightly more confident:) though people would think it's ridiculous but guess not!:D
This is getting me excited and i feel great that i can help give money to a charity..
But not to sure how this works but i will definitely find out:) xx

Ashlee13x
01-26-2014, 03:01 PM
It's not ridiculous in anyway!!! You should feel more confident in yourself because you're doing a lovely thing!

conorboy
01-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Go for it Mrs. We need more like you