PDA

View Full Version : Need help so badly

stp4779
01-25-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm going on my honeymoon tomorrow and terrified I'm going to be anxious the whole time. I'm out of my head right now. I've been trying for the past two days to get my shit together but I just can't. Earlier in the week I was put back on Wellbutrin and I felt awesome, then the past two days have gone down hill. My fight or flight complex is going crazy, I'm crying and I can't calm down, please help :(

jessed03
01-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Is there any chance of getting some benzos?

stp4779
01-25-2014, 04:56 PM
I've got Ativan but it doesn't seem to do much

Ashlee13x
01-25-2014, 04:59 PM
Where you going for your honeymoon?? I always find when i go to a hot relaxing country, i am never anxious!! when you are there think of how much fun you'll have!!

Lord Jazzinho
01-25-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm going on my honeymoon tomorrow and terrified I'm going to be anxious the whole time. I'm out of my head right now. I've been trying for the past two days to get my shit together but I just can't. Earlier in the week I was put back on Wellbutrin and I felt awesome, then the past two days have gone down hill. My fight or flight complex is going crazy, I'm crying and I can't calm down, please help :(

Take some deep breaths go outside if you have to but concentrate on the breathing. Then try and focus on all things you are looking forward to doing on your Honeymoon. Remember life is movement and change just as you have moved in to this mood you will move out of it. When we get into these states we are very much focusing on negative things and as hard as it is we must try to find positive things to focus on instead. If you resolve to be positive in a wilful way in other words I flat refuse to be negative regardless of what happens then the anxious thoughts over time will fade away. I hope this is helpful :)

anzy
01-25-2014, 06:17 PM

It's a normal feeling with anxiety,try to focus on the fun you will have and always know that your in a safe place and nothing will happen to you,this will make your anxious calm down good luck .

stp4779
01-31-2014, 02:14 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement! The honeymoon went great, we had a blast! I struggled a bit in the mornings with anxiety and I know all the alcohol I drank heightened it, but overall, I did really well and ended up having a fantastic time :)

jessed03
01-31-2014, 02:20 PM
That's really great to hear :) it's something you remember for a very long time, so I'm really glad it went well for you!!

I think you should keep this thread in mind the next time you feel anymore anxiety. Reading how bad you felt in apprehension of the honeymoon, and how it actually went, makes me realize one thing...

Anxiety doesn't know sh*t!!!

Enjoy married life :)

NixonRulz
01-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Congrats STP

That is good to hear

It would suck to have to look back at your honeymoon and think how nice it could of been