PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal

justineLyann
01-22-2014, 08:19 PM
This feeling of death it always comes on when looking up symptoms I'm having or thinking of the things I feel that's going on in my body or funny one but ppl who have like cancer and things I start to get beyond scared and I won't leave my was that's something is really gonna happen to me

Terre Nova
01-22-2014, 08:57 PM
This feeling of death it always comes on when looking up symptoms I'm having or thinking of the things I feel that's going on in my body or funny one but ppl who have like cancer and things I start to get beyond scared and I won't leave my was that's something is really gonna happen to me

Its called health anxiety.. And you should never google symptoms as the internet can make you think you have every disease known to mankind.
You can get pamphlets about anxiety symptoms from a health or Dr clinic..
:)

JLBnole68
01-22-2014, 11:15 PM
Yes, every time I look up even the most harmless of symptoms, Google assures me that certain death is on its way within minutes. If you have the slightest ache or pain, Google will turn it into a full-blown illness with every word you read. Worst thing for anxiety you can think of, even though we turn to it for reassurance that what we feel is harmless and normal. Unfortunately, there's more money to be made in the medical industry by keeping you scared and upset. So? Don't Google. Or Yahoo. Or WebMD symptom check. Or any of that stuff.

Terre Nova
01-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Yes, every time I look up even the most harmless of symptoms, Google assures me that certain death is on its way within minutes. If you have the slightest ache or pain, Google will turn it into a full-blown illness with every word you read. Worst thing for anxiety you can think of, even though we turn to it for reassurance that what we feel is harmless and normal. Unfortunately, there's more money to be made in the medical industry by keeping you scared and upset. So? Don't Google. Or Yahoo. Or WebMD symptom check. Or any of that stuff.

NEVER!!! EVER!!!! GOOGLE!!!!!! SYMPTOMS!!!!!
Best lesson EVER :)

rhar
01-22-2014, 11:55 PM
Google is the devil

sharacel91
01-23-2014, 09:35 AM
I used to do this google my symptoms and learnt the hard way.. it made my anxity so bad and me using google made me think I was having a heart attack so many times. If you ever use google put anciety in it as this way it helps make you realise that all the symtoms you have are anxiety related

sharacel91
01-23-2014, 09:36 AM
Sorry that was meant to be put **anxiety**