PDA

View Full Version : anyone get this??

justme55
01-20-2014, 11:12 AM
I have been getting a really hot burning sensation thru my whole body. I want to go stand outside naked. lol poor neighbors. Muscles hurt and feel like they are being poked with knives. HELP!!! Even my eyelids are on fire.....

Enduronman
01-20-2014, 11:22 AM
You get this all the time. GO SEE A DOCTOR PLEASE...

I can not advise any further on this one friend...sorry.

E-Man...

justme55
01-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Oh boy, just saw on a list in the discussion forum that this could be from anxiety. Should I be concerned it could be something else?

jessed03
01-20-2014, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't say 'concerned' but do talk to your physician about it, they can do checks and rule out some stuff.

Do you have any rashes at all, any red marks, any of that stuff? I mean, invisible urticaria can make you feel that way, that can be brought on through stress, or allergies.

Your doc will be able to tell you more.

I have heard of anxiety causing this, but I've heard other stuff cause it too, so!

justme55
01-20-2014, 01:51 PM
rash yes. went for a car ride (frightening) and no burning then????

raggamuffin
01-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Aye i've had such sensations. Recently feeling very hot and sometimes sweating. I think it's possibly the antibiotics as they can raise the body temperature. The other day I had a random burning pain on my forearm. To touch it felt like I was touching a sunburnt patch of skin. It disappeared after an hour or so.

Certainly worth asking a Dr so you can describe the sensations and symptoms in full to see what they suggest. But anxiety is certainly capable of creating all sorts of skin and bodily sensations.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ed

justme55
01-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Thanks Ed, pinged the doc, we will see what she says. She's probably so sick of me. She once told my I have reactions to certain meds because that is what I believe is going to happen . Argh. ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION SUCKS.......sorry just had to get that out!

AmberGbenga
01-20-2014, 05:08 PM
I used to feel cold all the time. But since my big attack... I just feel like a heat pack all the time! Like my body is taking all the heat from the day and keeping it in my body... I never used to sweat now I do... It's fucking horrible and gross!