PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one that dreams about....

gaza514
01-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Having panic attacks , can't go here n there, scared to take my pills in dreams . Just curious

mictar92
01-17-2014, 03:19 AM
Nah man
Sometimes I have bad dreams and wake up half way through a panic attack
Well at least it feels that way

iloveyu29
01-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Sometimes I feel like I'm wide awake while I'm having a dream. I can see the tv on, I can look around but I'm dreaming. Idk if that makes sense

Paul N Lauren
01-17-2014, 03:42 AM
just the way we dream differently. keep in mind. REM is the most best sleep to get. it fall between 3 am and 5 am. any thing out side of that will allow crazy things to occur in the dreams. do some research, REM, rapid eye movement is a healthy sleep. we are at the most comfortable sleep of the night. REM allows the brain to function normally while a sleep. thats why insomnia can cause so may anxiety sypmtoms. i learned some new things yesterday about insomnia. i am convinced now that this is a lot of our problems. no meds, just good timely sleep is what hey are prescribing now. meds are only a secondary thing now. insomnia and sleep apnea can cause many , many anxiety type symptoms.

GeneAllen
01-17-2014, 06:12 AM
Look up Brain Sync dot com. These help me, and I ordered the relieve anxiety one (they also send out free trials that are awesome). Theta waves. There are others out there with same brainwave technology. Any will do, but anyone wrestling with anxiety depression, sleeplessness may want to try this. Get your sleep down, and feel rested however you do it. Peace