PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck everybody!!

fisher
01-16-2014, 01:44 AM
I am going the doctors again my 2 weeks are up and i think the doctor is going to say i am ready to go back to work,i am getting better with my anxiety but i know at the moment still i can get really anxious and shake with situations so i know am not ready yet,am getting anxious now knowing am going there now😌WISH ME LUCK xx

mattharlow88
01-16-2014, 02:09 AM
Good luck fisher xx

fisher
01-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Omg i was so nervous my heart was pounding but i just told her the truth that i am doing better but still not for work but thinking positive and filling out application forms and gave me 2 weeks sick note,what a relief xx

fisher
01-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Thanks mat,hows things with u?x

mattharlow88
01-16-2014, 02:30 AM
Hey, not having the best day today, feel really anxious, apart from that not too bad lol, glad to hear about you getting another 2 week xx

fisher
01-16-2014, 02:51 AM
Hey mat do you know what is causing your anxiety?it affects everybody,the doctor said it can be hereditary x

em1
01-16-2014, 02:57 AM
Hi fisher hi Matt :) that's good news that you got two more weeks off
How long have you both had your panic attacks?

mattharlow88
01-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Heyyy, I've had anxiety/ panic attacks for about 7 years, they seem to have got worse since my daughter was born thought, my uncle has them and my mum has had them in the past xx

fisher
01-16-2014, 03:06 AM
Hiya em,well i had anxiety years ago but did get over it,dont get me wrong u do have little set backs but nothing bad,and i have a health anxiety and i work in a hospital on a ward lol of all places to work with a health anxiety,anyway been great for years and i had a baby nearly 2 yrs ago and i had bad palps when pregnant but they say can happen but when your scared of your heart going fast its no good and i was 7 weeks early giving birth which wasnt nice but i didnt have anxiety but just before christmas i was getting stressed out in work i started doing long days 7am till 9pm and understaffed and i got a chest inf and started getting palps again and i focused in my heart which started getting the anxiety again,i was in work and i went in anxious and i had to mention it so they said to go and get ecg done in a&e so i was so scared but got it done and my bloods but was all fine so over christmas i have been off work but my anxiety has eased off now but i know if i went back to work i would get so anxious i know i wudnt cope xx

em1
01-16-2014, 03:12 AM
It's not a nice feeling,I've had them
For years,I think when you stress they do come,maybe it's out body's way of releasing it,are you on anything to help?

fisher
01-16-2014, 03:16 AM
No i wont take meds,i did see years ago a homeopathic doctor who funny enough used to be my gp,but i got aconite off him and dont know if its mind over matter but they worked in a way for me and i joined no panic and done a telephone recovery group and was on the mend,and i have just made another app to see the doc maybe for hypnotherapy or whatever he thinks😃so do you get that thumping banging of your heart?i hate it its my worst anxiety symptom xx

em1
01-16-2014, 03:22 AM
Yes I get that but I have to say propanol is so good to calm that ans you can go on such a low dose and it's not addictive I've never had any side affects or anything on it,I was like you I did not want any meds but I did give in only last year and they do
Help

fisher
01-16-2014, 04:15 AM
yes i know what u mean because if my palps wasnt so strong my anxiety wudnt be as bad,i only worry because my bp is always low and they do lower your bp aswell so just worried xx

rhar
01-16-2014, 04:47 AM
Hope you're doing ok fisher. Good news on the leave xx

fisher
01-16-2014, 05:16 AM
How are u?xx

rhar
01-16-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm doing a lot better today thanks. You? x

fisher
01-16-2014, 05:54 AM
Well i started anxious today because i went the docs and even now at home i can feel my stomach tight again,oh the joys but going to carry on as normal xx

em1
01-16-2014, 06:18 AM
yes i know what u mean because if my palps wasnt so strong my anxiety wudnt be as bad,i only worry because my bp is always low and they do lower your bp aswell so just worried xx

Talk to your doctor about it Hun I'm sure they can help with the worrys you have about them

NixonRulz
01-16-2014, 06:26 AM
Good news on the additional weeks

Heres to hoping you feel great after the first week so you can treat the second as a vacation

fisher
01-16-2014, 06:36 AM
Thanks em i will do xx

fisher
01-16-2014, 06:39 AM
Hey nix haha wish i was on a long vacation haha x