PDA

View Full Version : Sickness Bug

GeneralWorrier
01-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Actually freaking out, my brother has the sickness bug and has been poorly since this morning.

My worst fear and main symptom of anxiety is feeling and being sick!!! I don't know what to do I'm so anxious :(

It's horrible for anyone but with me it'll be 10x worse, its what first set my anxiety going I think. I'm just dreading the moment I feel the slightest bit sick!! Any advice?

jessed03
01-06-2014, 11:37 AM
That explains the shivering huh?!

GeneralWorrier
01-06-2014, 11:40 AM
That explains the shivering huh?!

No I think that was because I was really nervous to go back to sixth form! Ahhhh I really don't want to catch it 😩

vonnhelsing
01-06-2014, 01:04 PM
I got the flu 3 days ago and I remember when I got the first signs of it (sore throat and headache) I got sooooo anxious. But as messed up as it sounds now that the flu is over and my anxiety is back I really wish I had the flu again. It really kept my mind of the constant anxiety. And now its baaaack :' (

GeneralWorrier
01-06-2014, 01:18 PM
I got the flu 3 days ago and I remember when I got the first signs of it (sore throat and headache) I got sooooo anxious. But as messed up as it sounds now that the flu is over and my anxiety is back I really wish I had the flu again. It really kept my mind of the constant anxiety. And now its baaaack :' (

Oh no I hope you're okay! I'm dreading it, my whole anxiety is based around feeling sick so this is my worst nightmare. I know what you mean by hoping it's back, having a cold or flu distracts me sometimes as well!