PDA

View Full Version : Who anxiety worse when left alone

cdfrank
01-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Hate being by myself cause I'm always thinking something might happen and ain't nobody gone be here with me! Who else anxiety is worse when they is left alone?

anxiousga
01-02-2014, 07:00 PM
I didn't have anxiety when I was alone until right before thanksgiving time. I was so scared I was going to die and nobody would find me. My husband travels a lot and I guess it just got to me. I had to stay with my sister last time he was out of town because I was so nervous about being alone. I have been going to therapy and am starting to feel better. The Celexa is helping too. Are you going to therapy?

cdfrank
01-02-2014, 07:22 PM
I don't like being alone because that same reason I be scared I will pass out have a heart attack or something and nobody will find me in time and I start therapy tomorrow! Does therapy help?

anxiousga
01-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Yes it will really help. They can help you think more rationally about things. Do you have a good support system around you? Friends and family that you can stay with while you get through this? It really helped me when I stayed with my my sister. You will get through this. You just need to realize it is just your anxiety messing with you and you can't let it control you. Therapy will be great :)

cdfrank
01-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Yea I have good family and a wonderful boyfriend.... I stay with my mama she work from 10-9 and my sister stay with us also but she 19 so she be wanting to go out and stuff and I don't want her to have to baby sit her 20 year old sister so I be there by myself terrified having panic attacks caling the ambulance and everything! I can't wait to get into therapy consistently

anxiousga
01-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Good luck with therapy tomorrow!