PDA

View Full Version : Another one: Lyrica?

Enduronman
12-31-2013, 09:32 AM
Doc just called this one in for me, considering the gabapent-up and couldn't breathe didn't work out so well.

Anyone?? Lyrica??

Why is it a controlled?...weird.....

E-Man...:)

Enduronman
12-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Thank you Frankie..50mg x 1 to start,...:)

Enduronman
01-01-2014, 03:05 PM
so like,..this Lyrica is giving me a headache..holy shit, can I ever win!!!..At least I can breathe. Breathing is not overated....

Going to go check out potential side effects of this stuff now.

I'd rather just be in pain I think....:(

Enduronman
01-02-2014, 05:49 PM
No headache tonight..but I feel loopy and almost drunken like but not even drinking. YAY!!! I likie! Gnite....zzzzzzzz :P

Enduronman
01-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Lyrica:

No wonder its a controlled substance here in America. It made me dazed, confused, singing (that's really dazed and confused in my book) talking to myself, (whoa phew)...

I was in bed by 830pm, now, I was up and fully rested by 4am. Must take later in the evening. No headache, AND I could touch the areas that had always been sore and painful so I guess it was a success. Thank God the body will build up a tolerance to it quickly. I felt drunk, loopy,.groggy, like I was higher than a kite... annnddddd

It didn't "piss me off" and or agitate me like narcotics usually did...weird..

Now, I'm back to square one. Soreness, pain, ankles, wrists, knees, neck...Must contact Doc = success! but when do I take during the day to stop this??

E-Man..:)

Enduronman
01-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Last night, leg cramps, spasms, almost like charlie horses in my calves and feet to a point that it woke me up multiple times!..IDK about this....grrrrr....Maybe (1) more time, then donate these things to a needy person that can handle them...

E-Man..

Enduronman
01-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Yes, blows!!!

Hmmm...not real sure about this.

Knocks me out, then wakes me back up an hour later...:(