PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious!!

Ashlee13x
12-24-2013, 02:26 AM
For the past couple of weeks, I've had a really dodgy tummy and I went to the doctors and she told me it was a viral infection. A couple of days later, I read in a local newspaper that a 4 year old girl was diagnosed with a viral infection but died a couple of days later as it was actually a bacterial infection and it's got me really worried. I've got a touch of the flu at the moment which is making me anxious anyway but I really want to know whats causing my stomach upset!

Any ideas??

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 02:59 AM
Good morning Ashlee,...(zzzzzzzz)

IMHO, your tummy ache is caused by more of the (subject line title) than anything else..

I'd probably take some Prilosec, see if I could find some ginger in capsules, and even make some tea with it too.

If it's viral, or bacterial, then I'd chop up a fresh garlic clove and make a piece of toast with that on it...nasty taste, but also extremely powerful bacteria killer too...

There's some ideas friend, I know, none of them sound as good as being ordered to eat ice cream with a chocolate bar but we need to knock it out. It's a big day!!

And you need to be healthy too!....

E-Man.. :)

Ashlee13x
12-24-2013, 03:29 AM
Hey Enduronman!!!

Thanks for the tips, I will certainly give them a try!! I'm feeling a lot of back ache as well, so gettin worried its kidneys!!! Had the runs as well this morning!! Not great! Right before xmas as well!! ahhhhhh!!

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Oh no...Well, good thing about ginger is that it's also an anti-inflammatory, intestinal relaxer, muscle relaxer, and you can take Tylenol (acetaminophen) right along with it...next step, drink some gatorade to replace lost electrolytes and sodium...You'll be fixed up in no time friend.!

No dear, not anything wrong with the kidneys. More than liekly, just the effects of stresses whether realized or not....

:D

Ashlee13x
12-24-2013, 03:44 AM
Thank you!!! I always hope that you're going to comment on my posts because you always have the cure!! Thanks Pal!

I've just taken some lemsip as I can't get to any of the stuff you have recommended because I am at work!!!! (on xmas eve - a joke right?)

I think I will be having some garlic toast later!! or ginger tea!

Have a good xmas!!!

Enduronman
12-24-2013, 04:14 AM
There you go friend...Good to go!

Sorry you're at work but if anyone can pull that off and make it through, that would be you Ashlee..:)

Make this a great day friend!

E-Man.. :D

jessed03
12-24-2013, 08:01 AM
I just got over a dose of Noro. My sister was feeling pretty nauseous, gf too. These bugs are going around something nasty.

Hope it stays at bay and you have a good Christmas period though!

Ashlee13x
12-24-2013, 10:22 AM
It's the worst time to get ill!! So annoying!!

Thank have a great Christmas! X