PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr

worriedmummy85
12-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Lying in bed just dosing off and I hear crash bang wallop you know that feeling when you think did I actually hear something and the realisation your in on your own because your partner is out

I immediately think its an intruder then rationalise and think its prob just him coming in drunk and fell over

So I get out of bed go in the living room to it trashed my fire guard lying ontop of the christmas tree on the floor my living room an utter mess and standing in the middle of the tree is my littlest cat looking at me like she isn't guilty with bauble string hanging out of her mouth

Now this is utterly my fault because I thought well its been up 20 days and we leave them in if we go out and they haven't touched it so I will let them stay in the living room tonight

Big mistake didnt think I would be redecorating the tree at midnight!!!

Enduronman
12-20-2013, 05:18 PM
BAHAAAHA!! Um, we also lived through an event just like that, although by the time Christmas arrived, we only had 10 ornaments left on the tree. All others were gone, broken, and I even had to screw the stand down to the floor too.. Really like cats! Meow......LOL!

Sorry, that wasn't nice but I was just being honest. :)

amaranthe
12-21-2013, 05:11 PM
You gotta love cats... Haha. Cats love Christmas! My cat had a gift box bow fetish... She'd steal them off all the packages and hoard them. :) Sorry for your scare though. Darn cats... :D