PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Attacks Out Of The Blue !!!!!1

Laura
10-30-2005, 05:32 PM
This is awful !! I hate when this happens ! I am having an anxiety attack at the moment that came out of thin air . This is not fun andI dont understand why after 3 years of being on mediaction why does this still happen ??? Is it me , are themeds not working anymore ,???? I dont get it . I am glad I have this board to vent , which I did not have before. I try so very hard to be well and then BAM !!! I get suckered punched when I am not looking ! Sorry to be a pain to everyone reading this but I have to go through this with people that understand. My family is supportive but I feel at times they must be sick of it and I dont want them to go through anymore pain. I love them so much as I know they love me but I feel like aI have let them down. I know I will get through this like I have the others but this one is a pretty fierce one , I feel scared and nauseated. I thought by now I would'nt have attacks as bad as this. Boy does it ever bring me back to the beginning when it all started. Holy Cow, unbelievable. I wii go now and try and get through this some how . Thanks for listening, I appreciate it more than you will ever know

Laura

brickyard_red
10-31-2005, 06:04 AM
Aww Laura, I'm so sorry to hear that you had a set back yesterday. It can be very frustrating and a blow when that happens, but you have to remember it's all part of the illness. It's not you. You are doing all you can to beat this, so don't get down on yourself. And don't worry, it doesn't put you right back at the beginning.

Just think, you know what is going on now. You know how to handle them. And you have us who will listen and understand and you have you therepist. So, no honey, this doesn't put you right back at the beginning.

Let us know how your doing next chance you get and remember we're all here for you!!

Cath :)

babycristy
10-31-2005, 08:39 AM
The difference between now and the beginning (at least for me) is that I feel like I am "dying". When I had my panic attacks i felt like it was the end of the world. I get them every night, so do not worry. Its very painful but you can get through this. Taking a warm shower might help out :wink: I hope you feel better. I myself know I will get one later on today, I have my dreadful 5 hour biology lab at 1:30 :cry:

scatmantom
10-31-2005, 12:54 PM
when I am having the attack i think the same way...but u have to realise that when u get thru it u will realise its all for nothing! I dont know ur family but i doubt they are fed up with u gettin these attacks if they understand what you are going thru. When u are having the attack i strongly recommend you try a relaxion technique...get a relaxation CD and jsut listen to and follow the instructions....works almost everytime for me :)