PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

chewie90
11-18-2013, 09:44 AM
Only took 1 5mg of paxil how long does it take to leave your system. Heart racing and shaking and feeling sick. Someone please help

jessed03
11-18-2013, 10:33 AM
I clicked in here by mistake. I might as well double reply to you, as this section is real quiet lol.

I think it has a half life of like 20 hours or 21 hours..? Anyway, either of those. Meaning it's out of your body quite quickly. That's why the withdrawal symptoms with it are some of the hardest.

Basically 20ish hours from when you took it, it should be more or less gone :)

chewie90
11-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Thank jessed! I took it at 2 yesterday so hopefully the next 3-4 hours will b ok. Is there any other remedies u use for anxiety? I did lab test from thyroid to sugar to vitamins and they all came back great and im no longer vitamin d deficient due to the Flintstones complete vitamins i take

worriedmummy85
11-18-2013, 01:55 PM
How are you feeling now chewie? Has it subsided any? X

chewie90
11-18-2013, 03:00 PM
How are you feeling now chewie? Has it subsided any? X

Yes it has. Thank you for checking on me. I instantly fell asleep as I didn't sleep well because off this. I'm completely done with meds. I wana feel good not horrible to maybe good

chewie90
11-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Still have some nausea :(

jessed03
11-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Still have some nausea :(

Sucking on mints used to help my brothers anxiety nausea A LOT!

So Flintstones vitamins keep you healthy! Fun AND good for you! ;) I can see why it would be a selling point actually. I'd take something if it meant I'd just out of bed every morning shouting YABA DABA DOOO! And wheel my own car to work!

To answer your question about other things to remedy anxiety, nf1234 posted a book recommendation, regarding healthy lifestyle choices - Mood Cure. It's worth looking at seeing as you want to go down a different route. I've heard a lot if good stuff about it, and he/she recommends it, so, worth a try if you have a couple of spare coins :)

chewie90
11-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Sucking on mints used to help my brothers anxiety nausea A LOT!

So Flintstones vitamins keep you healthy! Fun AND good for you! ;) I can see why it would be a selling point actually. I'd take something if it meant I'd just out of bed every morning shouting YABA DABA DOOO! And wheel my own car to work!

To answer your question about other things to remedy anxiety, nf1234 posted a book recommendation, regarding healthy lifestyle choices - Mood Cure. It's worth looking at seeing as you want to go down a different route. I've heard a lot if good stuff about it, and he/she recommends it, so, worth a try if you have a couple of spare coins :)

Thanks I took meclizine to help and I feel better. I hit my 21 hours at 11 for the other half of 5mgs. Hopefully I am better to go on