PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety make you feel sick

1Laticia
10-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Last 2 days I have been feeling nauseous, and having random pains! It's driving me crazy! Also the last 2 months I have been feign like dizzy/derealization episodes! Help!

chewie90
10-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Last 2 days I have been feeling nauseous, and having random pains! It's driving me crazy! Also the last 2 months I have been feign like dizzy/derealization episodes! Help!

I've been feeling nausea as well. Haven't been able to eat anything much just toast. Dont let it take over just ride it out. I had dizziness in the beginning as well and I had to take motion sickness meds everyday. U can get some at walgreens its called meclizine of bonine or Dramamine. Hope it will help your not alone. Feel better.

Chris C
10-28-2013, 10:13 PM
I've been feeling nauseous as well recently. Just trying to force myself to eat what I can. Or at least have a protein shake.

solta
10-29-2013, 03:49 AM
I was really nauseous during my most recent anxious period but I just kept convincing myself that its pointless and I'm getting better now. My appetite is slowly returning to normal but still feeling kinda lazy

meichmann
10-29-2013, 06:32 AM
Feeling nauseous is common so you're not alone. I get very nauseous during an episode. What you might want to try if your appetite isn't there, is crackers and jelly. I sometimes eat that when I feel panicky and it helps.

Hope you feel better!

bcarp66
10-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Chris is right. Try to have those protein shakes like carnation instant breakfast or something of the sort. That's what I do. Going too long without eating can fire up my anxiety