PDA

View Full Version : Dry Mouth

snicole
10-23-2013, 11:05 PM
My anxiety always seems to show up more so at night. I think it's because it's the only time I'm actually quietly by myself so my mind tends to wander. It also will come on so suddenly. Sometimes my mouth gets incredibly dry out of nowhere. Tonight I felt like I had a little taste of blood in my mouth but there wasn't any.

Could I have just imagined that? Has anyone else ever experienced that before? Just curious!

brian_s_21
10-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Your fine! I'm like that too my anxiety hits me at night and I also get a dry mouth just drink some water and relax... And I'm pretty sure is not blood the mind is so powerful that you put that on your mind and made you think you taste blood just like anxiety we think we are going to have an heart attack and we don't right ? Just don't pay attention try to entertain your self

Steph88
10-24-2013, 05:58 AM
My anxiety is also worse at night, a lot of people do say that they think more at night and things always seem worse. I've had that taste of blood in my mouth before, I thought it was really weird, I don't know if it's got anything to do with female hormones. I got it a few times when I was pregnant and it's happened before as well just before I got my period.