PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for a bit

petrified
10-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Hi everyone I would just like to thank everyone for all their support on here. I just feel I've offended a few people on here if its you I apologise. Hence the reason I'm leaving for a bit. I feel like such a horrible person. Thanks everyone

Cuchculan
10-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Hey people say things at times, especially in writing that may come out wrong. If you feel like you have offended anybody, and know who that person is, why not send them a private message and deal with things that way. Then stay on the forum. I am sure you have made a lot of friends here. People who will miss your words. Don't just dash away without thinking things through.

NeverToo...Fear
10-21-2013, 05:23 AM
Why? I don't know who you could've possibly offended--certainly not me!

I doubt you meant to offend anyone on purpose. You don't have to say who in particular, but have they gone right out and said you've offended them? It's just... I'd hate to see you leave if you didn't have to. Cuchculan's right; you've made a lot of friends here and we would very much miss you !

Blessed
10-21-2013, 05:29 AM
Yes please don't leave I love your input and you have made me feel better :))) the forum needs you!

trinidiva
10-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Yes, please don't leave!!!! I've only ever seen you give great advice....

tailspin
10-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Oh no! What happened! Please don't leave, Hannah!! I really look forward to seeing you here every day!!! And I know many others do too!!! Please stay, Hannah!! Seriously, it will not be the same here without you. I really mean that!!! Massive hugs to you and hope to see you very, very soon xxxxxx

sweetypie
10-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Even if you did offend someone, that wouldn't make you a terrible person! I struggle with extreme guilt problems and it's always confusing to me when I am allowed to speak my mind or not. Because other people's feelings matter to me a lot.

I think you seem like a very sweet person and that you probably didn't offend anyone. And even if you did, I bet they would forgive you if you talked to them!

petrified
10-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Thanks everyone I've missed you all too much, I think at the minute I'm just taking everything way to personally I've never felt like this before and I'm struggling with how to deal with all these new feelings. It's lovely to no you all here for me and I definitely won't be going away again. I've been lost these last few days :-)

Blessed
10-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks everyone I've missed you all too much, I think at the minute I'm just taking everything way to personally I've never felt like this before and I'm struggling with how to deal with all these new feelings. It's lovely to no you all here for me and I definitely won't be going away again. I've been lost these last few days :-)So glad you're back! It really is hard to stay away when you know how much of a help that this forum is and all the great ppl who care!!! :)

tailspin
10-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks everyone I've missed you all too much, I think at the minute I'm just taking everything way to personally I've never felt like this before and I'm struggling with how to deal with all these new feelings. It's lovely to no you all here for me and I definitely won't be going away again. I've been lost these last few days :-)

You've made my day!! I have really missed you! I know that might sound silly given that I haven't known you very long, but I really mean it when I say I look forward to seeing you here a lot. Also, you are my connection to England!! :) I do feel homesick for England and I love that there are some English members on this forum! Welcome back, Hannah!!! xxxxx

NeverToo...Fear
10-24-2013, 05:57 PM

Whew! What a relief...I was fixing to send a search party to find you (Er, I'll call 'em off now...AND DON'T EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN, OKAY?!?! ....jk :P)

I'm very happy you are back, Hannah :) ...It's safe to say that we've all missed you on the forums! <3

petrified
10-25-2013, 01:09 AM
Thanks everyone :-)

jessed03
10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm offended....

That you left ;) Now plz dont leave again!

petrified
10-25-2013, 11:14 AM
Haha thanks jessed :-)