PDA

View Full Version : Heart flutters

nicole123x
10-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Can heart flutters happen when you don't feel anxious ? When your sat watching tv thinking you're chilled?...

Also, I get the skipped heart beats but has anyone experienced the rhythm where it feels like it's gone totally off track for a few seconds, it isn't just like a skipped heart heart it feels a bit different.

Had all tests last year all clear, 17 years old. Have been feeling very anxious lately too

mistiblue
10-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh yes! I have them all the time. I notice them way more at night, but have them during the day as well. There are a lot of times I don't FEEL anxious, but I have all the symptoms.

angieproc1977
10-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Yes all the time, almost every night when I get into bed and im feeling fine I do get some during the day but mainly on an evening so frustrating and I get rje horrible wobbly neay you described too I feel sure my heart will stop x

aharris2456
10-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Anyone ever have a heart palpitation that feel like it just skipping a dozen times a sec.

mistiblue
10-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Yep, all the time. It's scary!

stephanie3126
10-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Just dealing with this today. I was watching TV, quite relaxed and nothing really crazy was happening on the show.. then my heart did a little palpitation. Have had a shortness of breath on and off ever since this afternoon. Idk what it is but I'm sure it's all in your head and my head as well. If your tests were all clear there's nothing to worry about. Try some breathing exercises maybe it'll help you.