PDA

View Full Version : Going out!!!

saralouise75
10-10-2013, 05:15 AM
I am getting to the stage now where I am afraid to go out on my own anywhere,does anyone else feel like this???

Dweeb
10-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Im exactli the same im even too scared to sleep on my own incase anything bad happens i wont even get my little girl from school on my own :(

Its horrible feeling like this!

saralouise75
10-10-2013, 06:47 AM
It is stupid,I am alright when someone is with me,i am fine when I think about going then when it comes to it,I don't go.I hate this feeling,it never used to bother me!!!!!

Dweeb
10-10-2013, 06:51 AM
I was never bothered before if anything i would have rater gone places on ma own so i could get done wat i needed to but just the thought of goin somewhere alone now sends me in2 a panic!

saralouise75
10-10-2013, 06:54 AM
I am glad someone else feels the same.

Dweeb
10-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Yeah its not a nice thing to go through bt think its abit of a comfort knowin that we aint alone in any of this and there are people that feel the same way as we do

MrsJ88
10-10-2013, 07:40 AM
I am getting to the stage now where I am afraid to go out on my own anywhere,does anyone else feel like this???

I have felt like that for 2 and a half straight years (when my anxiety started) UNTIL literally 2 weeks ago I started making myself go to town alone 3 times a week and now I love to go. And before this I mean I wouldn't go ANYWHERE alone.

sweetypie
10-10-2013, 11:16 AM
I had agoraphobia really bad and I still have it some, so yes, this is a problem for me, too. =( I used to not be able to leave my house at all, but now whenever I go somewhere I have to have either my Mom, my Dad, my brother, or my fiance with me or I'll freak out. They have to at least be waiting for me in the car outside. And when people find out that sometimes people wait for me in car's outside when I go places, they get really judgmental and say that I am a burden on other people.

saralouise75
10-10-2013, 11:48 AM
I haven't said anything to anyone about this,I am sure they think I have lost it already!!!!I used to love going out on my own,I think I am worried if anything happens and I am on my own!!!!!

Dweeb
10-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Thats the reason why i dont like to be on my own cuz i'm scared something will happen to me :(

manz82
10-10-2013, 03:09 PM
I am scared to go anywhere on my own without either my husband or my sister with me and my husband works every day and my sister is a rollercoaster of arguments and moods so when she's on one I literally don't leave the house.
This, coupled with the fact that motorways scare the shit out of me, no matter who I'm with, has shrunk my existence drastically((

saralouise75
10-10-2013, 03:22 PM
I hate motorways to,I am a terrible passenger!!!!!!In fact,I don't like being in the car very much at all,but I don't mind the bus(as long as someone is with me)!!!!!!

emtw12
10-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I freak out, heart races and feel sick (sometimes gag) wen I'm about to get picked up to go in a car somewhere :/ I worry that there'll be loads of traffic and il panic and have no where to run to